Part 12 Heartbreak

AUTHOR'S NOTE:: Hello people!! It has been very long to see you guys! Actually I was busy with my exams and even when I tried to post, I didn't get time. But even after so much of break I have received a whole lot of love and affection! Thank you for your constant support. So now my fanfiction will take a leap into the current track.

_____________

RUDRA'S POV:

I married her, and loved her to no end. She was my dream, my life, my truth, my sanity, my air, my god damn everything....! How much happy was I with her. How she supported my mom in her lowest, how she understood what I needed, how she just..used to make me calm. How she even made me fall in love with her every other day. "Fir kyu Kia Maya Tumne ESA,kyu!? Mere Bhai ne kya bigada tha tumhara, uski to Kahi koi Galti NHI thi. Fir vo hi kyu. Tum mujhe maar deti par Rishi kyu! Maine tumhe apni Jaan samjha par Tumne to mujhse Mera sab Kuch cheen Lia Maya. Why Maya?"

_____________

Rudra, who is claiming to everyone out there that he will kill her at her first sight, is still in a quake. Nobody is able to read him. He had lost his wife and brother at the same blow. There's a turmoil going on which neither Aamir nor MJ could understand.

"Bas ek bar, ek bar tum mil jaao Maya, Mai tumhara vajood vahi Mita dunga, at the very same place. Vo Rudra Roy mar chuka hai Jo Kabhi tumse beyhadh pyar krta tha" he declared it in front of MJ and went upstairs.

He entered in his room and just crumbled near his bed. Yes Rudra is crying, this is what he is doing every day making his eyes puffy. While, burning his and Maya's photos he finds outer peace, he is getting hollow day by day. How can she do this to him? What's the reason? Was it all a drama. The whole romantic gig, was it all fake...? He has been asking him self all these questions daily. And the answer he gets from his mind is "what else you need to understand Maya's maya. She is a killer who has killed your brother mercilessly."

And then speaks the heart " Rudra you know how much she has loved youu. You have sensed that. There's something that's hidden, that's forbidden. You need to find Maya. You need to ask her. She is your everything after all."

It's tough for Rudra to chose between his heart and mind. But he has decided to listen to Maya's story once. Maybe he could sympathise with her and maybe not..! And when not, he will destroy her. He will kill her straight away along with himself. For he knows he is nothing without her. He feels guilty for having a chord attached to her, even if it's a single chord. but he can't do anything. Maya ke Bina Rudra kuch nhi hai or na Hoga.

"Tumhare jaisa Mai ab bhi Nahi Hu Maya, tumhari aakhon ke saamne hi dum todunga. Aakhir akhiri saans tak sath nibhane Ka waada Kia tha. Tumhe Mai Puri Tarah khatam kar dunga Maya. Sab Kuch khatam kar dunga mai." Tears are slipping past his cheeks . Red puffy eyes and a hollow Rudra, Maya has made him this. The day he will kill her, there will be nothing to live for. Maya has been there to keep him alive be it love or be it revenge. Maya has always been there for Rudra.

"Kuch sawal or har jawab Maya. Beyhadh or beintehaa pyaar, to hadh bhi sirf Maya. Khud ko bhi Mita dene wali nafrat, to intekam bhi Maya. Mera junoon meri manzil or Mera ant (end) bhi Maya" Rudra sighs.

"Even tree sighs when she passes by. Me, I'm just a human."

Tell me how it is guys. And keep reading and voting.