Chapter 63

A/N: Fair warning, this chapter has lots of photos! It's a very happy chapter and I wanted everyone to see what I envisioned

"I can't believe this is the first time we've done this." I told him after we sat down.

"I know, we're never alone at home. Joelle doesn't leave you alone." he chuckled.

"She's the most beautiful thing ever, you know. I thought wrestling was the best thing to happen to me but the best thing to ever happen to me was the two of you. I absolutely adore having her around . . ."

"But it's nice to be together just the two of us. You are the best thing to happen to the two of us, too." he said, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles.

"What are we gonna do after dinner?" I asked.

"I don't know, we can just lounge and watch tv."

"How about we take a bath, an honest to God bath first. We can watch tv after that."

"I'd like that, let's have a relaxing night just you and me."

The next two months were a little bumpy at work but ran as smooth as butter at home. Finn kept his distance, especially after a few singles matches with Le at house shows. He was lethal, I tried to get him to back off but he wasn't having it.

Now we are one day away from our June summer wedding and I can't wait.

We decided to keep the wedding party small, well I did. Le was all ready to have this super huge wedding party and include the entire WWE universe but I wasn't ready for that. We're gonna have a huge ass reception but the wedding party is small.

Joelle and my little sister Nikoletta will be the flower girls because Giuliana said she's too big for it and Marcus is the ring bearer since he's walking now. Trinity is my matron of honor while April, my two sisters, Anna, and Renee are my bridesmaids. Jimmy is Le's best man, Jey, Matthew, Colby, Lucas, and Jonathan were his groomsmen.

The wedding is gonna be on the beach so we'll all be barefoot for the reception and put on our heels when we get back inside. We wanted a destination wedding but everyone wasn't gonna be able to make it so we're gonna have it here in Florida.

I've got some surprises in store for the wedding reception that I hope he likes. It's a big thing for me and I just want everyone to enjoy it. The girls and I went away for my bachelorette party, they surprised me the same way I did for Anna. I was able to take my sisters with me because we didn't do anything too crazy and they had a lot of fun.

Right now I'm in my hotel room with Jojo and Trinity and the rest of the girls. I was writing a note for Le for tomorrow, I wanted Trinity to take it to him with some custom made cufflinks. I am making such a big deal out of this but I'm hoping to make this last, I only wanna get married once.

I was sitting on the little balcony writing my note with a glass of champagne. Jojo was inside laughing with Mel and Cassie, it made me happy that they all got along. My sisters, they love her, just as much as I did. She's just a lovable child and it's hard not to be enamored by her and her bubbly personality.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Trinity asked me.

"I'm getting married tomorrow, Trin." I whispered.

"You are."

"You know, I really owe all of this to you and your husband. You insisted that I give it a shot and apparently your husband talked me up to be some big shot. Thank you." I told my best friend.

"You don't owe anything to us, we just wanted you to be happy and you are. You're getting married tomorrow." she replied.

"Yeah, we never thought she would." Mel said.