Chapter 32

"Are you okay?" Le asked.

"No, I just want to go home." I told him, fighting back the tears.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll do what we have to do and we'll leave. Don't think about it too much."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, why can't they understand?" I asked him as the first tear spilled over.

"Hey, hey, come here." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"I can't trust any of them." I cried.

"You can trust me and you can trust your father, the rest is simply unnecessary." he said, dropping a kiss on my head.

"What am I going to do without you?" I asked him.

"Hopefully you won't have to find out. Let's get ready for tonight."

With another kiss, we parted ways and I can't wait for him to see me. Everyone was staring at me as I walked around, and I felt the weight of what happened drop on me like a ton of bricks. A few of the girls came and said they were proud of me for telling my story and the guys, well, needless to say, they were all very much pissed. A few of them annoyed with me for not saying anything but they were proud of me for speaking up and lost their anger when I started to tear up.

I made it to the MUA room and changed into what's possibly my first outfit of the night. I was rocking The Shield full black tonight; tights, thigh high socks, ankle boots, dress, and jacket were all black. My hair was loose and wavy, makeup fitting for the occasion. I waited for the show to start and watched from the back before going to look for Le.

I found him with the other members of The Shield, Seth nudged his shoulder and pointed my way

I found him with the other members of The Shield, Seth nudged his shoulder and pointed my way. When he saw me his eyes just . . . God, they darkened in color before he made his way over to me and I now know that color all too well after last night. He pulled me in for a kiss that left nothing to the imagination.

"Let her breathe Reigns." Jonathan shouted.

"What he said." I muttered, pulling away.

He rubbed his thumb over his lips and I had to chuckle because I know what he's looking for.

"Matte lipstick, babe stays clean to touch." I said, rubbing my thumb over my bottom lip and showing it to him.

"Babe? We'll see about that lipstick thing later on. You look amazing." he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I groaned.

"Are you okay? All everyone's talking about is this . . . situation." he muttered.

"I'll be fine, I've already gotten comments about everything. It's going to be fine, everything is gonna be fine. My family is blowing up my phone but I can't, not right now. Everything is gonna be just damn fine." I told him.

"Yes, the hell it is. Let anyone try to mess with you, we'll beat their ass." Jonathan said.

The three of them had a sudden smile on their face and it worried me. Before I could move away they surrounded me and squeezed me tightly inside a Shield triple hug. I struggled to get out, giggling while they squeezed tighter.