Chapter 2

Jimmy and the kids left at around 8 pm since Trinity is staying with me. She wanted to accompany me to go see the company physician for moral support. We're leaving pretty early and since Jimmy has to drop the kids off, he's leaving on a later flight.

This week Raw and SmackDown will be in Hampton, Virginia. I'm flying out tomorrow Sunday to get checked out and cleared for in-ring action. If I'm cleared, and I'm sure I will be, we'll be able to start my story up on Monday or Tuesday.

I am going for Nikki Bella and Maryse, I'll get them if it's the last thing I do and I have a month and a half to make it happen because in six weeks is the superstar shakeup. No one knows who's going where but they're separating the brands which works because it'll put less of a strain on our bodies since we won't have to perform on both shows.

"You ready for the shakeup?" Trinity asked as we settled on the sofa with a glass of wine each.

"I was just thinking about that."

"Why?"

"I've got six weeks to exact my revenge."

"That's true, I hope we end up on the same brand. I'm gonna be super pissed if we're not." she said.

"Please, act like you don't know that they're either gonna separate you and me or you and Jimmy. It's more likely that they separate the two of us, we're too much of a powerhouse together. We kick ass and they don't want that anymore." I told her.

"I hope not, they can't do that! We're a bomb ass team, they need female tag team championships belts and we'd get them for sure."

"I do agree with you on the tag team thing but Trinity, they are McMahon's, they can do whatever the hell they want. You know that Shane is hella salty with me." I told her.

"Of course he is, he wants you on SmackDown and you've made it clear that you don't want that."

"I don't, he made sure that I stood in NXT for another six months. He did me wrong and I'm not gonna forget it."

"I know but at least you got six more months."

"Why are you defending him?"

"I . . . I don't know." she said suddenly, drinking her wine.

"No more wine for you." I told her, snagging the wine glass from her.

"Watch it, you don't wanna break your Tiffany." she chuckled.

"Don't knock it till you buy it. Leaving that store with the blue box felt so good, it was my first purchase as a superstar."

"True, true, everyone has their own kryptonite. Yours just so happens to be affiliated with light blue and gym gear."

"It's not that bad . . . anymore." I mumbled when she stared at me.

When I first got the house I had a bit of a spending spree with Tiffany and gym stuff. It was a big spending spree for me to fill up this house and I enjoyed every step of it. My credit card not so much but I paid it all off quickly.

"Right, I'm gonna call it a night." she said, grabbing her phone and walking away.

"I know what you're gonna do! I don't wanna hear you getting nasty with your husband over the phone, he's got the kids tonight." I shouted.

"Shut up!"

"You better stay in the bedroom downstairs, you nasty."

Filling my wine glass halfway I went to my room. I'm feeling restless so I walked through the master suite and out to the attached balcony, sitting in one of the oversized armchairs. Before I could take another sip of wine I heard my phone ringing in the room, so I left the wine glass on the little coffee table and went to get the phone.