Chapter 10

"Are you okay?" Anoa'i asked.

"I'm just dandy." I told him as the camera's noticed us, damn McMahons.

"What's wrong?" he asked, ignoring the cameras and covering me with his sheer height.

"Nothing."

"Camilla?"

"My father is an idiot." I stated, realizing that now is the time to start.

"Oh, this is about the Jason Jordan thing." he muttered, trying to keep the camera's off of me but it wasn't working.

"Yeah, this all came to light while I was gone."

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"Is this your version of help?" I asked him.

"No, this is honest worry and curiosity. Are you gonna be okay?" he asked, cupping my cheek then the cameras left.

"Yeah, I think, are you done for the night?" I asked, surprising both of us.

"Not yet, are you leaving?"

"Yes, I don't want to be here right now. I've been avoiding having to talk about this situation since I got back but they got me today. My dad's an idiot, he . . . I really don't wanna talk about this. Naomi or the twindom or Renee for that matter can give you my number if you don't already have it. Call me, when you leave?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Positive."

If they want a show, I'll give them one for sure. They want their rating to skyrocket and I will make sure that happens every time Jason Jordan or my father is in my presence.

On that note, it's time for me to leave the arena, I don't want to deal with them anymore. I ignored the phone calls coming from the McMahon's and most importantly I ignored my father's calls. The fact that he's prepared and suggested the idea of playing this whole thing on my legitimately hurt feelings says a lot about the future of our relationship.

Had the idea come from Stephanie or her husband, the McMahon's, it would've nicked my feelings because she knows why I don't want this. The problem is that it came from the stem of my problem, with everything he's been through in the baby momma drama department one would think he wouldn't have been okay with this.

When I got to the hotel I told the front desk agent not to give out my information to anyone again, or I would speak to the manager. They were not to tell anyone that I was here, not even for an emergency. I don't want any visitors, I'm checking out of that for now. I plan on hitting the bar and drinking until the bartender calls security to scoop me up off of the bar or the floor to carry me to my room.

After changing into some Nike leggings, a sweater and a pair of sneakers I stuck to the plan and went straight to the bar. A few people recognized me and I did my thing with the fans, rebuffed propositions for drinks and flirting with attractive men.

I was kinda pissed a little more by this point. I enjoy flirting with attractive men but after a month of hanging out with a particular group of men, I can't get one particular man out of my head. It's not making me a happy person at all. Damn Anoa'i, had to mess up flirting for me too.

While I inhaled tequila shots and sucked down some mixed drinks I started to scroll through my social media feeds. One of my fans posted a picture of me from a few days ago while I was wearing my Balor Club t-shirt so I retweeted it.

@BlazeOnWWE
@FinnBalor
You see, I have to rep my club!
#bulletclubqueen #bulletclubgirl
#blazinwithBalor

For a while I just sat there, drinking more tequila until a text came in that put me in a strange mood. I don't know what to think about this just yet.