Chapter 7

Everyone was out in the main area watching the show so the hallways were mainly empty. As soon as Roman Reigns finishes the match that's supposed to be the end of the show. What they don't know is that we're the real end of the show.

They went ham on him so he will be some type of severely bruised. I walked over to the predetermined location for this and waited for him to arrive. It took about 10 minutes for everything to be the way that we planned, "Roman" was sitting on some equipment and sulking like only a man can.

The cameraman was where we needed him to be but he wasn't aware of what's about to happen, at least, I don't think he is so this should appear to be a surprise. The ref that has the first aid kit was lurking around, ready to be of use when needed. As I made my way over to Anoa'i he looked up when he heard my heels hitting the ground as did the cameraman.

"Camilla? What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Hello to you too." I replied.

"Hi, are you gonna answer my question?"

"They really did a number on you, didn't they?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you get attacked by three guys when you're alone and your brothers are otherwise occupied. What about it?"

"Let me help you clean up." I replied, placing my finger under his chin and pulling his face up softly.

His right cheek looked tender and there was a cut on his brow that needed looking at, his lip was busted too.

"You still haven't answered my question." he said softly.

"Consider it my neighborly assistance, I want to help." I told him.

"You don't say . . . ah." he complained when I moved his face to the side.

"Yeah, that definitely needs looking at." I whispered, brushing my thumb over his bottom lip.

"Thank you." he replied.

Even this far from the ring we could hear the fan reaction. They're eating this up which works in our favor.

"Hey, can you find me a first aid kit?" I asked the ref who coincidentally walked by us.

"Sure, yeah, I'll be right back."

"You don't have to do this, Camilla." he said, putting his hand on my wrist.

"It's okay, I want to if you don't mind. This has to come to an end, they have to be stopped. Then again I have a certain interest in taking part of them down."

"I agree and I know."

"Let me clean you up at least, thanks." I told the ref when he came back.

"I appreciate it, it's nice to see you back." he said.

"It's nice to be back home." I replied.

I'm guessing the cameraman got the cue to stop as I was working in silence because he suddenly left. Since I had already started the job, I finished cleaning his shallow cuts and dressed them as needed.

"Thank you." he told me.

"They really did do a number on you." I complained.

"Yeah, the guys were busy backstage. I can't wait for this to officially start and make this a 4 on 4 match at some point." he growled.

"Sounds like a shit ton of fun."

"I was watching you tonight, both of the women you're looking to burn avoided you like the plague." he commented.