Chapter 3

The morning started hot and we were up by 6:30 am. We were packed and ready to leave the house by 7, the flight leaves at 9 and I live 20 minutes from the airport. The flight itself is around 4 hours and 20 minutes and my appointment is at 2 pm. I'm going to the arena straight from the airport, Trin will be my support.

As the hours passed my nerves started to get to me but I shut it down quickly. I took the time, trained and took care of myself to make sure that I was ready. I did everything that I had to do and more to make sure that I would be cleared for in-ring action again and that no one could use this against me.

At the Coliseum, the doctor quickly gave me the green light. He had me stretch and do a few other things after looking at all of my tests and lab results from home.

"Alright Arianna, you've got a clean bill of health from your primary doctor and from me. I will let Mrs. McMahon know that you are approved for IRA starting today. It's good to have you back and I really hope I don't see you here again soon."

"Thanks, Mac, it's good to be back and I hope I don't see you either."

"We need to celebrate!" Trinity said when we walked out of the office.

"Really, what do you suggest?"

"Let's go to the ring, go do your entrance." she said.

"Fuck, do you know how smart you are? That's a great idea." I told her, smiling widely.

"I'm fucking brilliant." she replied.

"Let's do it."

We walked over to gorilla where the ring and ramp were already set up. There wasn't any music at all but I could hear my intro music in my head, Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence. The woman is amazing and has lungs of gold.

Standing with my back to the ring I did a roundoff back handspring with a full twist halfway down the ramp. I ran around the ring like I normally do to say hi to fans and hopped onto the mat from the side where I stopped. Running to the corner I hopped onto the second rope with one foot on the third and got back down. I ran to the ropes on the opposite side and slid my legs through the rope to sit on it.

Suddenly we heard clapping come from the top of the ramp. The two of us looked up and saw the members of The Shield standing there.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only, the fire-breathing femme fatale that burns everything down, Camilla Blaze!" Seth Rollins shouted.

"I might just have to use that as my new introduction. I really like that." I replied.

"You're looking good in there, right at home." Dean Ambrose said.

"This is my home, can I help you gentlemen?" I asked them.

"Just came down out of curiosity, we heard the noise and wanted to see who was out here. Can't say I expected to see you but welcome back." Roman Reigns said, looking like a snack.

"Yeah, welcome back." the other two chorused.

"Thank you, it's good to be back."

"Alright, give me something else. Something simple." Trinity said.

To indulge her I did an aerial walkover then a back walkover into a split. It feels good to show off for a little in front of three handsome men. They started clapping again before walking out, Roman Reigns stood there a little longer than the other two but he left as well.

"Now tell me, how did that feel?" Trinity asked, standing just outside of the ring.

"It was amazing. It felt . . ."