Chapter 46

ROMAN'S POV

"Spill." my sister said as she came down the stairs.

"Can you try to be nice?" I asked her.

"Spill." she repeated.

Joelle took Arianna with her to the living room and the three of us just watched them bond. I could tell that my mother was just as smitten by Ari as Jojo and I were, which was a humongous relief.

"Spill what?" I asked Reyna.

"About your relationship with Angle, your weekend getaway, Jojo's attachment to this woman, the giddy look on your face, what's going on?" she asked.

"We have a connection, I found o le isi afa. She's it for me." I told them, listening to my sister gasp.

"What makes you think that uce?" Matt asked.

"There's just something about her, about the connection she has with my daughter. I'm falling in love with her and I'm gonna marry her." I told them with a smile.

"You what?" my sister asked.

"Uce, are you sure about that?" my brother worriedly asked.

"You're not rushing things?" Reyna asked me.

"Why don't you believe me?" I asked them.

"Joe, I don't want you to . . ."

"She's not like Lina, Reyna. Mom didn't take to Lina as fast as she's taken to Ari, there's something special about her. Jojo enjoyed this weekend Rey, I haven't seen her smile so much in months. Ari took such care and paid such attention to details." I told them.

"Mom told us." Matt said.

"She went out and bought like five pool floats, got her a night light, her favorite movie-themed bed set. Ari planned our second day at her house around Jo and things that she would like to do. We took her to a trampoline park for the first time, watched Harry Potter movies because they liked it and had takeout from Jojo's favorite place." I said, thinking back to the amazing weekend I spent.

"The twin assholes and Trinity gush about her, the Jay's too. They all love her." Reyna said.

"She was so nervous about coming here, she's gonna relocate." I told them as an afterthought.

"What?" both of them asked.

"Jojo said that she wished Ari lived closer and she told her that she could. She's got an apartment about half an hour from here that she uses when she comes to visit her family in Melbourne. It's gonna be her home from now on."

"She's moving to Orlando to be closer to Jojo and you?" my sister asked.

Reyna saw how messed up I was when Galina and I got the divorce. If I'm being honest she never liked Galina to begin with and she's very protective of her brothers. I can see where she's coming from and I understand it but I need her to understand that Arianna is the woman for me.

"Yeah, she said it doesn't make sense to be so far away when everyone is here. She has a huge house in Pensacola and she said she can use that for big family parties. You should've seen her this weekend. She insisted on cooking for everyone, made a crazy amount of food on Friday for the pool party and then made individual breakfast meals for everyone. In addition to the general breakfast foods. Ari's an amazing cook."

"I think you might've found your match man, the double spear you guys did was a work of beauty." Matt said with a smile.

"It really was, Reyna, please be nice." I pleaded.