Chapter 16

Taking advantage of the little bit of off time I pulled my computer out and started to work on some business things that I had to take care of. Whenever I have to retire from wrestling I won't be sitting on my ass, that's for sure. I have two very lucrative side businesses, completely different in their own sense but each of them doing well in their given areas. I have some invoices to look over and phone calls to make since it's still daytime.

"Annabelle, necesito ver el contrato de la galería nueva. Ellos están alegando dimensiones diferentes a los que tenemos en el contrato, enviamelo por favor." I told my assistant.
(I need to see the contract for the new gallery. They are citing different dimensions than what we have on the contract, can you please send it.)

"I haven't heard anything from them, cuando tu escuchaste esto?" (when did you hear that)

"Greg emailed me directly and at this point I honestly don't remember it word for word. I already forwarded you his email, please get me a copy of the contract as soon as you can. How's the Mandolin project going?"

"Mas que bien, ya faltan los ultimos detalles. They are extremely happy with everything and are already planning the opening night." (Amazing, we're working on the last details)

"That project is going to bring a lot of revenue in, make sure that they are over the moon with everything."

"Of course, I already sent Ibyza a list of interior decorators for the space. She's already got an idea of what she wants and it's very specific so I sent her contact information for three of your favorites."

"Annabelle remind me to give you a raise for Christmas. You are amazing!"

"I always do remind you! Thanks, you trust me to take care of business while you're away and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. We're in the top 5 companies right now but as long as I'm here I'll bring us up to number one."

"With you in charge, I don't doubt that. Now put the phone down and relax, I already booked you a spa day for Tuesday and it's mandatory."

"You don't have to do that, it's not. . ."

"Did you really think I was going to forget that Tuesday is your birthday? Go have your birthday spa day and don't forget to enjoy it."

"You are too much, what did you do this time?"

"Not telling you, suffice it to say that it will be a spa day so don't make any afternoon plans at all. They will contact you on Monday to confirm the time so don't make any plans, I've already got Molly covering you in the office. Take your mom too, she loves it there." I said as an afterthought.

"No! That's too much." she argued.

"I'll call and make the arrangements tomorrow, happy birthday honey."

"You're incorrigible." she said.

"You love me that way."

"That I do, see you next week?"

"Yeah, I've gotta go to the office since I didn't go this week. I'll be back in Pensacola Thursday evening or early Friday morning." I told her, looking over my calendar.

"Question?"

"Oh boy."

"What's going on with that hunky Roman Reigns? Story or real life?" she asked.

"I hate you. I was gonna text you tomorrow but you beat me to it."

"You love me, it's why you moved me out here with you. Spill."

"I don't know yet, it's supposed to be a storyline but I'm going on a date with him tomorrow."

"Oh, it's your first date in a long time. Are you ready for this?"