Chapter 9

There were a few wrestling fans in the store so we signed some autographs and took pictures with as many as we can while we waited for our orders. I got an everything croissant with a venti medicine ball and the girls each got a grande medicine ball and regular croissants.

When we got back Renee left to go hang out with her man. I just stood in my room and binged more NCIS, going back to the last episode I remembered from last night while I waited for it to be time to go to the Coliseum.

About two hours before it was time I grabbed my gear; a black cami and jean shorts since I'm not technically fighting tonight but I am. My galaxy vans with knee-high gray socks, a black and galaxy print snapback, and a black and white Varsity jacket. Gloves and knee pads just in case along with the rest of my personals.

Everything that I do today works in my favor because Nikki's match tonight is with April who knows that I have permission to go after Nikki doesn't know how it's going to happen

Everything that I do today works in my favor because Nikki's match tonight is with April who knows that I have permission to go after Nikki doesn't know how it's going to happen. Tonight is gonna be so much fun.

As soon as I got to the Coliseum I went straight to the dressing room to drop my stuff. April was already here and getting her glam done, Trinity was on her way with Jimmy and Jey and Renee was already here. I started to change my clothes as Tania did her work with April.

"You're too excited, what's gonna happen tonight?" April asked.

"I already told you that I'm not gonna tell you. You just have to wait and see along with the rest of the WWE universe."

"You're such a mean friend." she pouted.

"Hush, you're gonna enjoy it. I promise."

"Alright, you're finished tiny. Come on Ari." Tania said.

"You ready for your match tonight?" I asked her.

"I'm ready, I want to beat her ass."

"Good, I can't wait to watch it. I'm ready for my turn at that bitch."

"It's gonna be fun." April said, walking out.

"You have no idea." I muttered to myself.

"What are you planning?" Tania asked me, raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"You'll have to wait and see, Nikki Bella won't know what hit her." I told my friend.

I waited in the back with everyone else until about five minutes before April and Nikki's match started. The techs took me to a tunnel that had a little lift at the end, the lift was going to raise me up and under the ring. So that when Nikki goes looking to switch with Brie . . . she's gonna find me! Brie was surprised when she saw me but she stood down and let me get in.

From my position under the ring I heard the intro music for both women and every single time they hit the mat. Down here is a bit claustrophobic but it's well worth what's gonna happen. I felt the tarp being raised and Nikki started to come in but she quickly realized something was wrong.