Chapter 22

"My boxers smart ass. I used a pair of Trevor's boxers once to do something and I liked it so I started buying men's boxers for me."

Moving the camera I let him see the Balor Club t-shirt I was wearing, hearing him laugh.

"Interesting. That's why your fans are going crazy. I saw the Blazin Balor hashtag, looks like I've got some competition. I've seen the way he looks at you."

"In the interest of full disclosure, I have to tell you that I did have a fling with Balor."

"Did you?" he asked with a smirk.

"Why do you find that amusing?"

"It's another reason to dislike him."

"He's not a bad guy." I argued.

"I didn't say that he was, but it's just another reason to dislike him. Now I understand why he looks at you like that, bad luck for him now." he chuckled.

"We're still friends." I told him.

"How friendly?" he asked quickly, making me laugh.

"Not friendly, just friends."

"Why did you tell me?" he asked.

"Like I said, in the interest of full disclosure. I won't lie or hide things from you Anoa'i, it's not something that I do and I like you. I want to get to know more about you so it was something that I thought you should know to avoid any awkward encounters." I admitted.

"Thank you. You know that I like you and I want to know more about you too."

We spent about another 20 minutes on the phone before hanging up. He makes me laugh and smile and blush. I haven't felt this giddy about someone in a long time, I didn't feel this giddy for Trevor this quickly. It confuses me so much, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but I'm in the game already and I'm willing to see where it goes.

He's made his intentions clear as day, he wants to date me. Everyone that knows us is apparently rooting for this to happen and have been for sometime if my texts from Jimmy and Trinity are anything to go by. He's a good guy, everyone will vouch for that and I've seen some of that myself.

While I had my inner monologue moment my phone was pinging with notifications. I let it go for a few while I thought about all of what was going on in my head. When I finally looked at the phone I was pissed, very pissed. Text messages from Trevor were piling in and they weren't stopping at all.

Trevor: What the hell is going on with you and Reigns?

Trevor: Answer me damn it! What the hell is going on with him?

Trevor: Arianna damn it, what the hell is happening with you? Are you out of your mind?

Trevor: I know that you're mad at me but don't you think enough time has passed? All of this is just getting in the way of the inevitable, you know that we're gonna get back together babe.

Trevor: I'm sorry for blowing up but all of these tweets are irritating me. Between Roman Reigns and Finn Balor I don't know what to think.

Trevor: I'm starting to think that you're doing this on purpose Arianna, you want me to get mad don't you! You better stop with the dates, the twitter flirting, stop it Arianna! None of you are going to like what's going to happen if you don't.

Trevor: Baby just call me so that we can talk and figure this out. I don't want to fight with you, I just want to fix things.

Trevor: Don't make me show up at your house Arianna! Answer me damn it!