Chapter 39

I walked back into the kitchen and started pulling out bowls; chicken, beef, pork, potatoes, shrimps, corn, hamburgers and hot dogs. Breads, aluminum foil and vegetables to make meal packets. While I started to unwrap the bowls a pair of arms made themselves known to my body, making me jump for a second as they slithered around my waist.

"Amor." I muttered.

"Mmm, I missed you." he said, kissing my neck.

"I . . . I have to get everything outside."

"You can take a minute, I asked them to keep Jo busy." he said, turning me around.

"A few minutes, just a few." I murmured pressing my lips to his.

He picked me up by my ass and sat me on the counter standing between my legs. My arms wrapped around his neck while he wrapped his own around my waist again. He kissed me like a man possessed and I have no complaints about that, nor was I stopping him.

"Well hello there Anoa'i." I mumbled when he moved an inch away from me.

"Hi Angle, it's nice to see you." he said, pressing his lips to mine again.

"That was quite the hello."

"A proper hello since I can't devour you the way I want to in front of my daughter and cousins. I will have you alone later on tonight."

"Le . . ."

"I'll behave . . . for now." he said, kissing me again.

"I have things to do, you need to stop and behave now." I told him, trying to reign in all of this want that I feel for this man.

"I don't want to." he complained.

"You will, come on Le, I've gotta start cooking."

"I want to eat you for lunch, dinner, and dessert." he said, nuzzling my neck.

"Mmm . . . amor, I have to cook and your brothers are on their way. You can have me later on tonight."

"They can wait . . ."

"Who can wait, daddy?" Jo asked, running into the kitchen.

"Ah . . ."

"Sorry, she got away." Jimmy apologized when he walked in.

"Daddy was talking about making Colby and Jonathan wait for dinner." I told her, picking her up when I hopped off of the counter.

"You can't do that daddy, they have to eat too." she chided.

"Alright sweetie, go back outside with daddy while I start taking things out. The kids should be ready by now." I told her.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Sure mariposita, take this bag to the table by the pool please."

"Okay, I'll be back." she happily said.

"You can have me for dessert after everyone's asleep." I told him with a smile.

"I'm gonna hold you to that. Before I was distracted by just how beautiful you are I meant to say that your house is amazing."

"Thank you, I take great pride in it." I replied, grabbing two bowls.

From the outside, you can see all three levels of the house. The bottom floor is more of a guest suite, I use it for when I do the big pool parties so that no one walks through the main level wet. There's a bedroom, bathroom and small living area that I tend to use as a movie room of sorts, it's like another apartment well half of it is, the other half is the garage. When my cousins and sisters come they argue over who gets to stay in there.