Chapter Three: Spencer Vize

When the train finally arrived at Hogwarts Fred and George said goodbye and took off .I think they mentioned something aboutt scaring the first years before I feel asleep but I'm not too sure. Ron, Hermine, and Harry were already way ahead of me so I walked by myself to the great hall.

Is that spencer? I thought to myself as I pushed my way through the crowd.

"Spencer!" I called after him, and then he turned around. He looked so different.

"Sienna!" Spencer cried picking me up and spinning me in a hug. "Oh, I have missed you so much! Tell me about your summer, all about it, don't leave out anything! My summer was boring and I spent it by the lake the whole time. But I did meet someone special" he said.

"Ooh, do tell" I replied taking a seat by him.

"Okay, so her name is Danielle, and she is absolutly gorgeous"

"Awh, Spency" I giggled "So, is she a muggle?"

"Nope"

"Oh" I said confused, "Well then where does she go"

"Here" He said looking at me, then after a couple of seconds he sighed and continued to say "She isn't in our house" he said with another pause. "She's in Slytherin, please don't be mad"

"Spencer! How dare you ever think I would be mad at you for liking someone. You know me and that is not who I am!" I said crossing my arms over my chest and pouting.

"I know! I know! I'm sorry, it's just that I told a couple other people and no one seemed happy for me."

"Oh, they don't know anything, there is more to slytherin than Crabbe, Goyle and Malfoy" I said lightly squeezing his arm fo rreassurement. "So, which one is she?" I asked with a wink. He grabbed my shoulders and made me look at the Slytherin table, he takes my hand in his and makes me point my finger and he guids it along until I see a girl with long blonde hair looking back at us. Spencer waves and she looks around quickly and starts waving at us. I waved a little and she smiled.

"We aren't official yet, but maybe we will be soon." He says as Dumbledore starts his speech.

"......His place will be taken by none other than our own Rubius Hagrid" Dumbledore announced and the whole Gryffindor table went wild.

"Whooo Hagrid!" I cried clapping for him. Hagrid is a favorite of mine, he is a very kind man. I help him with some of his pets if they become ill. That's the great thing about magic, it works almost the same for everything.

"....I will warn each and every one of you, give them no reason to harm you." Dumbldore continued. "It is not in the natire of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know happyness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light"

It made me sick when I found out that there would be dementors here, why would they keep such dangerous things here? I'm not entirely sure that dementors are much safter than Sirius, butI trust Dumbledor and he assured us that we would be safe. Once the feast was layed out on the table I piled my plate with mashed potatoes, corn, chicken, and bread.

"Woah, slow down Sienna! If you eat all that food you're going to explode!" Spencer cried out

"Thanks Mama Vize" I replied sticking my tounge out and adding gravy to my potatoes "I've been eating carnival food for so long, I'm starving for real food." I said with a sigh

"Oh right! You worked there over the summer, how was it?"

"It was great actually, I loved it. I met a bunch of people"

"Ooh, how about any summer flings?" he asked making kissy lips at me

"No" I giggled 'But I did make a friend" I stated putting a mound of mashed potatoes in my mouth.

"What? No way" He said pretending to be shocked

"Funny Spence. I've known her for a while and we've worked with each other since I've been there, her name is Cindy by the way. We became much closer this year."

"Well then write her an owl, theres no reason you only have to be friends during the summer" Spencer stated pushing peas onto his fork and into his mouth.

"She's a muggle Spence, I'm sure an owl flying at her with a letter in it's mouth would be terrifying."

"Well then, send an owl to your father and then have him send a letter to Cindy. Problem solved!" He said slurping up the rest of his drink.

'You are way to smart for your own good, you know that?" Spencer looked over at me with a big smile on his face and I noticed he had won. "Oh, alright I will, happy?" I asked him. That's the one thing about Spencer. Some way or another he always gets his way.

"Of course I am, but I'm going to have to run. I want to see Danielle for a little bit. I'll meet you in the common room!"

"Tell her I say hi!" I yelled back at him, but of course he didn't hear he was already sprinting down the hallway.

"Wow, what did you do to that guy?" a farmiliar voice asked me

"Must have been bloody bad for him to have ran off like that" Fred said sitting next to me where Spencer was sitting.

"I didn't do anything" I said taking a sip from my water, "He ran off to see a girl he fancies." I said looking at George. "What did you do?"

"What ever do you mean?" Fred answered batting his lashes

"I thought you were going to pull a prank on the first years?"

"Ah,our plans have changed" he said putting his arm around my neck and then he whispered into my ear "Look at the Slytherin table." I turned to the table and saw that all of the first years and a few older students were turning green!

"Brilliant isn't it?" George said

"We left green cookies on the table and those were the students who ate them." I had to laugh,it didn't harm them but it was also really really funny. I finished eating and started to head up to the common room.

Upstairs in the dorms I was starting to put all of my stuff away.