Chapter Twenty-Eight: Potions Class

So quick question for anyone who wants to answer. This fanfiction is based off of the movie plot line because I thought it would be more relatable, and I am thinking about writing a Snape fanfic too and was wondering if I should keep using the movie plot line, or should I switch to what happens in the book? Also for book two in this series movie or book? Thanks!!

"Sienna!" A voice called from behind me pulling me out of my thoughts. I had to get to potions soon or else I would be late. I stopped and turned around and saw Fred running down the hall towards me.

"Hey Fred." I said, it was a little weird to see him without George.

"You ready for potions class, partner? George isn't coming today so you're stuck with me."

"Awesome" I said, now I was excited about going to class. I wouldn't have to see George, and I get to hang out with Fred for once. Everything was going well in class, Professor Snape gave us our assignment and left us to do it.

"Fred can you crush this for me?" I asked, handing him a root while I stirred the potion.

"Yeah, sure thing." He said and began crushing it. "Hey Sienna, can I ask you a question?" Here we go.

"Sure Fred, what's up?" I asked not looking up.

"Well I know you like George, it's obvious." He said, then he handed me the crushed up root.

"That isn't a question." I said blankly.

"Like I said, it's obvious. I don't need to ask you if you like him, I already know."

"Oh is that so?" I asked him a little sarcastically.

"Yeah and I know that he likes you too, that's even more obvious."

"Yeah okay, Fred." I said with a snort.

"It's true, he does. He told me himself."

"He did?" I asked looking at him.

"No, but now I know you're interested." He said with a smile.

"I don't like George, but even if I did, he doesn't like me. He likes that other girl. The one he was with at breakfast the other day."

"You saw that?" He asked

"Yeah." I tuned my attention back to the potion and added the last of the ingredients.

"He really does like you Sienna." Fred said quietly. "And I know you like him too. You should just tell him. My brother can be kind of dumb sometimes."

"Being dumb has nothing to do with it Freddie, if he really liked me then he wouldn't have lead me on this whole time. How do I even know he likes me? He should take your advice and just tell me that he likes me. If he even does." I said stirring the potion.

"So you do like him?" Fred asked with a big smile on his face. I was about to say something sarcastic back when Professor Snape walked over.

"You two are done awfully fast." He said leaning over our potion. "And it is done correctly, no doubt Ms. Mackall's doing. If I were you Mr. Weasley I would consider permanently switching your seat here. Then you might actually have a shot at passing this class. You two are dismissed."

"If I were you Mr. Weasley." Fred started mocking Professor Snape when we were headed back to the common room.

"Fred, stop I can't breathe!" I cried in between fits of laughter.

"You two are dismissed." He said flying around the corner with his cape flying behind him, I followed him around the corner laughing until I saw George standing there next to him.

"Well Sienna, I hate to run but we have quidditch practice and Oliver will have our heads if we're late. Remember what we talked about." He said with a wink, I stuck my tongue out at him.