Chapter Fourteen: Pranking Part Two

St. Mungo's Thursday Night.

CRASH

Craig and I looked at each other when we heard a bed alarm go off. We both got out of our seats and started sprinting down the hallway to the sound of the alarm.

The alarm was the last room on the right hallway. A new wizard was admitted to that room last night. I read his paperwork earlier when I got here. He was found in an alley way and he was unresponsive. The other floors didn't have enough room for him, so he was admitted on our floor.

'Code 16! We have a code 16!" Craig shouted into the hallway while trying to grab a wand away from then patient.

Code 16 means that we have a hostile patient, and he was very hostile. He had managed to keep the wand in one hand and he was choking Craig with the other. I didn't have time to wait for the other healers to arrive, I had to do something. I pulled my wand out of my pocket and pointed it at the patient, the only problem was that I couldn't get a clear shot without Craig being in the crossfire.

I put my wand back into my pocket and I jumped onto his back. He immediatly let go of craig and the wand  and I fell onto the ground behind him. The patient picked up the wand and turned to look at me. At this time all the other Healers began spilling in. While he was distracted by the other healers I got up off of the floor and reached for my wand. He was quicker though. He pointed his wand at me.

"Everte Statum." I was thrown back into the cabinet and a bunch of things fell all over me.

"Expelliarmus!" I said making his wand fly out of his hand.

"Grab the wand!" Someone shouted at another healer that was right next to the stray wand. The patient saw the healer trying to grab it andhe started going after the healer.

"Petrificus totalus!" I said. The patient became stiff and fell down. He was paralyzed for now.

Two male healers and Craig pulled him up onto the bed and started looking him over. Jane ran over to me and helped me to my feet.

"Oh dear." She said looking me over. "Are you alright?" She asked seeing a few bruises starting to form.

"Yes, I'm fine. How is Craig?"

Craig walked over to us and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked him, brushing some dirt off of his shoulder.

"Yeah. I'll live. You got thrown back pretty far are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll live." I said with a smile.

"Well I am very proud of you both for acting so quickly. If he had gotten near the other patients, it could have been bad." Jane said to us. "However I can't keep you here, if healers in training are involved in any violent contact, we have to let them go home. Sienna, I'll send an owl to Dumbldore to let him know."

Craig and I looked at each other and shrugged. We had only been here for two hours at the most. We both went to the lockers to grab our things.

"So, Sienna. I would say that you and I make an awesome team." Craig said reaching up into his locker.

"I agree, that was terrifying." I said picking up my bag off of the floor.

We walked out of the locker room, and to the fireplace. Craig turned to me.

"Do you want me to go with you? Make sure you're okay? You might have hit your head."

"Thanks, but I think I'll be okay." I said with a smile.

"Alright. So would you like to study together sometime?" He asked

"Yeah, sure. That sounds fun."I said pushing my bag higher up on my arm.

"Okay cool." He said stepping into the fireplace.

When I made it back to the Gryffindor common room my bruises were getting really dark and there was a little bit of blood that clashed against my lime green uniform. Even though the common room was pretty full Fred noticed me instantly.

"Sienna, what are you doing here?" He asked as I walked over to him. He probably saw my uniform and was confused.

"Sienna, whats wrong? What happened?" Spencer cried grabbing me by my shoulders and looking me over. "Are you alright? Were you hurt?" He asked when he saw the bruises.

"Spence, I'm fine really." I said calmly as Spencer was still freaking out.

After Spencer calmed down we both sat on the couch and I told him, Fred, and George what had happened. Fred was sitting on the right facing the fire, then Spencer, and George and I sat on the arm of the couch next to George.       

"I can't believe he used everte statum on you!" Spencer said. He is very protective of me.

"Good thing she's tougher than she looks." Free said grinning.

"Uh thanks. Anyways how did your prank go?" I asked changing the subject.

"Glad you asked. You're just in time to see it."

All four of us were sneaking in the hallway way past curfew to the Slytherin common room. I was extremely nervous about getting caught. Fred and George on the other hand were so confident that nothing bad would happen. Sneaking was like second nature to them.

Filch came out from around the corner and started walking toward us. I felt arms grab me from behind and pull me into a corner.

"Thanks Fred." I whispered, he nodded.

"You're welcome." He said and we started walking until they told me to stop.

"I don't see anything." I said becoming really confused.

"That's the point." They both said at once. Then George pulled a small rock from his pocket and threw it into the hall. There was a soft hiss and then it started making snapping noises. And then it made a horrible screeching noise.

"Ahh!" I said covering my ears. George peaked around the corner trying to look out for Filch.

"You see, Spencer informed us that a lot of them enjoy sneaking out late, and when they come back there will be enough noise to wake up the whole castle!" Fred said high fiving George.

We made it back to the common room and I settled into bed. I was just about to drift off when I heard VERY loud snapping noises. I smiled and giggled softly. They're plan worked. I looked over at Hermione who was also laughing. I told her all that happened, and as much as she wasn't a fan for Fred and Georges pranks, even she had to admit that sometimes it was a good idea.