Chapter Thirty-Two: The Burrow

**This is a terrible filler chapter and I am sorry! The next one will be better. I pinky swear!**

"Here, keep the change." I said handing my money over to the cab driver. I dragged my trunk up the stairs and opened the door. I pulled my trunk into the front part of my house and set it down in the entry hall.

I dragged my trunk up the front stairs, opened the door, and dragged it into the front part of my house. Setting the trunk down in the entry hall I took off my coat, and Gryffindor Scarf and hung them up.

"Dad?" I called out. I slid off my shoes and stacked them by my trunk before venturing into the house. I walked into the kitchen and flicked on the light, there was no sign of my father anywhere. I decided that I'll just go grab something to eat and wait for him to get home. I opened the fridge and pulled out some grapes. I shut the door and something fell off of it, plopping a grape in my mouth I leaned down to pick up the piece of paper that had fallen onto the ground.

Sienna,

I have gone to your grandmothers for Christmas and I don't expect to be back in time to see your departure back to Hogwarts. I hope you forgive me but I didn't have time to get you a Christmas present. I left some money on the counter for you to buy yourself something. Also Meatloaf has been missing you for quite some time and I think it would be best if you took him back to Hogwarts with you.

Merry Christmas Dear

Dad.

I sighed and folded the letter up, sticking it back on the fridge. He wasn't going to be here at all.

I really don't feel like being here all by myself for half of my Christmas break, but mom wasn't expecting me to come home for a couple days. Usually dad is here for at least a couple days. After thinking it over for a while I decided that I would just go to moms and explain what happened. Hopefully she didn't have any plans that I would be messing up.

A soft meow of a cat pulled me out of my thoughts and I felt something pawing at my foot.

"Hey Meatloaf." I smiled brightly, bending down and swooping up the cat. Meatloaf was my cat ever since I was a baby. Meatloaf nuzzled into my neck and started purring. I sighed, I had a couple things I wanted to do before I went to moms. I grabbed the large bag of money and slipped my shoes, scarf, and coat on before heading back outside.

"Mackall residence!" I said loudly, tossing floo powder down into the fire. I was engulfed by green flames for only a second and then I was standing in an unfamiliar house. Meatloaf jumped out of my arms and began to inspect the house. He jumped up on a sweater that was draped across one of the bar chairs and meowed happily, rubbing himself all over it.

"Did you miss her?" I asked Meatloaf, I recognized the sweater as my mothers. This must be the new house that they moved into.

"Mom?" I called out, setting my trunk down. I stood in the middle of the kitchen trying to hear if she replied to me. Meatloaf jumped up onto the counter and started batting around some papers. On a piece of paper my mom had jotted down todays date, and a small 'Weasley's, 6 pm dinner.' I felt a smiled creeping up on my face and I scooped Meatloaf back up in my arms. "Ready to go?" I asked him, picking up Floo powder and clearly saying "The Burrow!."

Once I had arrived at the burrow, I stepped out of the fireplace and brushed myself off, setting Meatloaf on the floor.

"Sienna?" I turned around and saw Ginny walking into the room.

"Hey Gin, is my mom here? Sorry to just drop by" I said

"No! It's great seeing you, and yes she is right in here." Ginny lead me into the other room where everyone was sitting around the table. It was loud with everyone talking and nobody noticed that I was standing there until I cleared my throat.

"Sienna?" My mom asked, almost spilling her drink.

"Hi mom." I said, walking over to give her a hug. Professor Snape was at the dinner to and he was sitting on the left of my mom. I gave a quick wave to him and Arthur Weasley.

"Honey why are you here?" She asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Dad isn't going to be around, he went to Grandmas." I said simply, mom made a disapproving face and then pushed some of my hair out of my face. She quickly smiled and spoke again. "I'm sorry honey."

"It's okay mom, I don't mind." I said with a big smile. I did care, but I really didn't want all of these people to know that it bothered me that my father couldn't make some time for me. As mom was about to say something else to me, Meatloaf jumped up into her lap and meowed in her face.

"Meatloaf!" She exclaimed, starting to pet him.

"Dad is letting me keep him now." I said with a big smile, which was returned by mom who now seemed significantly less upset.

"Well Dear, you are just in time to join us for dinner!" Molly smiled, getting up from her seat and giving me a huge hug.

"Hi Molly, it's good to see you." She smiled and then turned to the twins, who looked a little surprised to see me. She waved her wand and another chair appeared in between the twins for me. Once I sat down Molly brought me a plate and the conversations started again.

"Sienna, how are your classes going?" Arthur asked me, sticking some potatoes in his mouth.

Fred's POV

While dad was busy talking to Sienna, I kicked Ginny under the table. She looked up at me annoyed and mouthed 'what?' I motioned to Sienna, and then looked at George. After a couple of tries she finally understood what I meant. I had a plan to finally get these two together, and it was going to be in place tonight.