Chapter Thirty One: Winter Break

"Well it looks like we're here." Fred announced as the Hogwarts Express came to a slow stop. We all stood up and stretched for a minute before Fred walked over to the door of the cabin and pulled it open motioning for me to walk through "ladies first." I smiled at him and walked out o our cabin and into the hallway, I lead us all off the train and waited to get our trunks.

"Here, Sienna let me get that for you." George said as I was reaching over to get my stuff.

"Thanks George" I smiled at him, I reached out for my trunk and accidentally brushed against his hand with my own. He instantly pulled away and placed his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it as his face flushed red.

"Did I just see you help someone, George?" Molly exclaimed rushing over to us. She pulled me into a quick hug, which I returned.

"Oh mom." George said, red creeping to his face once again.

"Hi Molly." I said smiling and pulling away from the hug. "He is quite the gentleman at times." I said nudging George.

"Yeah only when you're around." Fred said under his breath, I was the only one to hear him though and I shot him a warning glance.

Molly then pulled both of her sons in a tight hug and kissed the tops of their heads causing them both to groan. "Have either of you seen your sister?" She asked, fussing with the collar on Georges shirt.

"No, haven't seen her all day." They both answered at the same time. Molly gave a small huff, finally giving up on Georges shirt and went off to find Ginny.

"Where is your dad?" Fred asked. I looked around at the swarm of parents and students thinking the same thing Fred was.

"No idea, but I know my way home and I have some money for a cab." I said forcing a smile. This isn't the first time he has forgotten, more like the third time. He has me every single Christmas so I have no idea how he forgets.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I quickly nodded. "Well we should probably go help mom find Gin if we want to get back home in time to eat supper." He said patting his stomach. He opened his arms for a hug and I walked to him holding him, my arms resting around him. "Oh I'm gonna miss you so much!" Fred exclaimed squeezing the life out of me, holding me to his chest and fake crying.

"I'm going to miss you too Fred." I choked out, he finally let go. "Alright I'm leaving." He said waiving to me and disappearing into the crowd. George walked over to me finally and shyly held out his arms. I put my arms around Georges neck and held him closer to me than I had with Fred. Once my arms were around him he lightly picked me off the ground and held me in the air. When he returned me to the ground he pulled away and looked at his feet.

"Uhm, well I'll see you later I guess." He said, I smiled and kissed his cheek lightly.

"See ya George." I called to him as I dragged my trunk outside. The last thing I saw was a shocked George who was holding his hand to his cheek.