Chapter Eleven: St. Mungo's

I pulled on my lime green robes and started down the stairs from the common room, by bag that was hanging from my shoulder was filled with books. I put my hair up in a bun while I was walking down the stairs. It was after dinner and students were just starting to file back into the common room for the night, I was going to St. Mungo's until 5 a.m.

I needed to go see Dumbledore, he had the floo network in his office and that's what I used to get to and from St. Mungo's. He wasn't in his office, he usually isn't during this time so I walked over to the fireplace.

"St. Mungo's!" I said throwing the powder.

"Sienna, welcome back." The receptionist greeted me.

"Hello, Kim, how was the summer?" I asked writing my name down on the sign in sheet.

"Crazy, when do you graduate so you can be here full time?" She asked me, handing me the piece of paper telling me whst floor I was on today. I was on the second floor, it was for bugs and diseases. I was on this floor a couple times last year, its not my usual floor but I was now experienced enough to work there.

"Only four more years, it will go by like nothing." I said smiling and heading up to the second floor. I went to the main desk on the floor.

"You must be Sienna Mackall!" A women said holding her hand out, I shook her hand. "I'm Jane! I'm the head healer on this floor, and this" she said pointing to a boy, we were all dressed the same but the healers in training wore a crest on the sleeve that said training. "Is Craig Matthews."

"Hi." We both said shaking hands. Then we were assigned our patients. It was cold and flu season and the floor was packed with people who had colds. I used about 50 Pepper up potions, which are used for colds, in just a couple hours.

When it started to get quieter Craig and I started to replenish all the Pepper up potions.

We began to small talk and I found out that Craig used to go to hogwarts and he graduated my first year there and just recently discovered a talent for healing.

After making the potions the rest of the night went slowly. Craig and I studied for a bit, in between patients and we talked to Jane for a long time about how she became a healer.

Finally when it was five in the morning I was exhausted. I picked up my bag and said goodbye to Jane. Craig and I walked to the fireplace together. It was a nice slow transition back into St. Mungo's and I was greatful.

"Hogwarts!" I yelled throwing the floo powder. I almost fell down when I arrived, I was so tired. I tiptoed back to the common room, not wanting to wake anyone. Hermione was already up when I got upstairs.

"Hey Hermione." I said I sat on the floor and unpacked my healer books and started packing my other books for the day.

"Hey, how was Mungo's?" She asked making her bed.

"It was actually really good, nice first day back."

"That's good." She said with a yawn. We both grabbed our robes and went to shower and get ready.

I managed to get through transfiguration, I'm not sure how but I did. I did need a little help from Hermione on the spell, but it was alright. Defense Against The Dark Arts was horrible, we were in a dark room taking notes and I had to fight back sleep the whole time. Then it was time for Charms. One last class and I can sleep.

"Hey, Sienna." Oliver said sitting down next to me

"Hi." I said smiling up at him

"Rough night? You look like you haven't slept all night." He seemed concerned. Honestly I haven't talked to Oliver since he hugged me at the game.

"No, I was at St. Mungo's since last night."

"Oh wow." He said "I'll take notes for you so you can go sleep if you would like?" He offered.

"I think I can tough it out with you, but thanks Oliver."

"No problem." He said as class began. Soon enough I wasn't tired anymore, I was so tired that I was awake if that makes any sense. Oliver would look over at me every once and a while and it seemed like he was going to say something to me, but he would just look at me and smile.

"So, do you have to go to the hospital wing tonight?" Oliver asked me when class was over.

"Nope, I'm free for the night, why?"

"Well maybe we can hang out for a little bit? After quidditch practice?" He asked smiling and towering over me.

"Sure Oliver." I answered. We walked together for a little while, then he left for the quidditch field.