Chapter one: Carnaval De Rires

Sienna's P.O.V

Carnaval de rires

"Anybody, everybody, step right up and show me what you've got!' I shouted to a steady stream of bodies, it was the last day that the carnival would be in this town and suddenly everyone needed to come.

"You sir! Come on, win that lovely lady something! I said smiling at him, the women on his arm looked up at him and wispered something to him with a small pout. I knew I had won when they began walking over to me.

"Okay, what do I have to do?"

"Just throw these darts-" I said motioning to my side "Into those paint filled balloons, if you get all five, she gets a prize." I handed them the bucket of darts, giving them the sharpest darts. Usually we make it as hard as possible to win, which to be honest I hate, but today since it was the last day the boss man was making it fair in hopes to draw more people over for a grand ending.

Bang, one.

"Whoo baby! You're doing so good!" she cheered after him, he looked down smiling and threw another, and another, and so on until he got to the last dart. By this time she was so excited about him winning he got a little bit, hmm show-offish I guess. He covered his eyes and threw the dart.

Bang!

"Yes! Yes!" the woman cried as she threw her arms around her.

"Very impressive, congratulations! And just for that last trick you had there sir, why don't we let her pick out two prizes?" Her smile got even bigger as she picked out one giant teddy bear and a smaller one. See? Not all of us carnival workers are terrible. I for one was in a great mood, today is my last day and in a few hours I'll be on a train going back home to start school. I was more than excited to get back to Hogwarts. Working here all summer and not being around other witches and wizards was taking it's toll on me, I wanted to get back and see my friends.

However, I am not looking forward to the copious amounts of work I have to do. I'm studying to become a healer.I take some classes with Madam Pomfrey and in my spare time Dumbledore has set up for me to help out at St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. I'm not allowed to do much by myself becuase I am only a third year, same year as Harry, Hermione and Ron. However since I have a few advanced classes I am sometimes with older years.

I have a couple friends, Spencer Vize is my best friend, he is also in some advanced classes. Sadly he is not in any classes with me. Spencer wants to be an alchemist. Hermione is my other friend, sometimes I hang out with her and the boys. She's really helpful with homework.

Finally, it was time to go home. I closed up my station as the last few kids ran away from their parents with extreme amounts of candy filling their arms. I smiled, muggles were so darling.

I slowly made my way to the staff bathrooms, slowly, taking everything in. Once I was inside I took off my name tag, untied my shoes, then pulled off my red work shirt and black shorts. I looked at my duffle bag, I think I have about four outfits in here, and it seemed to last me all summer. I pulled out a white tank top, light blue jeans and simple black flip flops. My hair was still in a bun from work but I didn't care enough to do anything with it so I left it at that.

"Sienna!" Turning around I saw Cindy, a short blonde haired girl walking toward me. Cindy and I were the youngest workers at the carnival and she worked in admissions so we didn't see each other much.

"Oh, hey Cindy!"

"Heading back off to school?" She asked me with a wink. Cindy didn't believe that I went to boarding school, but she didn't know about Hogwarts either. I'm not sure what she thought I did the rest of the year, but she didn't pry about it even though she could clearly tell I was lying. Mental note, become a better liar.