"CAGED" Chapter 17

It was Shohei,

Lying naked on the bed kissing a half naked girl on top of him.

My eyes widened as I saw the two figures in front of me. And suddenly it really hurts right at my chest, it was like some hand was tightly squeezing my heart, gripping it tightly until it hurts for me to breathe. I really want to march towards them and push that girl to the other side of the planet and punch Shohei’s face, but I didn’t. I just stood there, frozen. Finally, I came back to my senses and walk away not minding closing the door. I started to increase my speed until I was running so fast.

That’s it! I can’t take it anymore. I’m going away now, for good! I’ve had enough, I can’t endure it anymore. Shohei, that bastard! Damn him! I swear! I don’t wanna see his face again!

I hate him! I can feel now that my eyes are watering.

Making me his toy, I can endure it. I’m used to it now, I can take it, but what I just saw a while ago, I just can’t. I really just can’t. Seeing them kissing, it really pains my heart. It’s no match from the physical pain Shohei caused me. No, not at all.

How could he!?

Why would he!?

I s he really like this? Doing whatever he likes and doesn’t care at all if somebody would get hurt? Well, I’ve had enough! I’m going away from him no matter what. I’m leaving. I want to hide somewhere where he won’t be able to hurt me anymore, not just physically but emotionally.

I finally saw the huge gate separating the house from the outside world. Yeas, I’ll escape from this place no matter what. I decided to walk slowly, gently, as quiet as I can. I know that there are guards everywhere, being able to see them every day in the previous days makes it easy for me to pin point where the good hiding spots are. I know that there are 2 assigned guards in the front gate. The gate was closing slowly, it was one of those high tech gates that is controlled or would automatically close and open. Great! I can still go out. There is still time.

I was hiding from the huge circle shaped bushes now and heard the two guards talking.

Guard 1: sumimasen.dkfgjsfgshj.ano.temasu.ajthakugah.hai.sjmgajgfa

Guard 2: ano.ker,ghtghfgh.eyjeyh hai.kai.s dyjetymasen.kokoriga.tsywth kimi. Thsjk masu.

 (----_----)  --à (That’s me) I can’t understand them, they’re speaking Japanese, but I can tell that the guard wanted to go pee. Yup, I can slowly understand Japanese now thanks to Ai. She sometimes teaches me some common words whenever we’re together.

I saw the guard walk away and the other one was left busy talking to someone on the mobile phone.  

Hiding in darkness, I took the opportunity and slowly move closer towards the gate. I was only about 5 meters away from the closing gate when a roaring sound stopped me from moving.  I slowly turn my head around and as if I saw a ghost, I went pale.

 In front of me are there huge scary dogs.

Shit! I forgot about these three.

 They keep these scary dogs around the house and now they are gazing at me, roaring as if they are ready to attack me any moment now. My heart started to beat fast, I was so freaking nervous.  They started to take steps closer to me slowly.