"CAGED" Chapter 3

Sen’s P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey? You alright Sir?”

 I  hurriedly took the opportunity to back away a step as I try to hold him up. It took me a lot of effort to support a bigger guy you know.

That was a close one, I thought he would kiss me again, its not that I assume it to happen, I just  thought that it would really-----ahh, danngg!! what am I blabbing about.

“I’m o—key”  He replied as he struggle to return back to the bed . But still, I reached out and help him. It’s not really  easy supporting a naked person.  He sat down on the huge bed trying to massage his head. I bent down and pick up the sheet that fell off to the floor and awkwardly throw it at him.

“Sir, could you please wear something” I said as I look around looking for his wardrobe or any clothes but end up being disappointed.

“ I’m comfortable with this, besides were both men”

Yeah, comfortable for you, but how about me?  

He reaches for the table beside him and took a piece of small plastic containing white powder. That’s the drugs right? I almost forgot about it.

“Hey, what are you doing?” I interrupted him as he opens the plastic.

“What does it look like?” He said still continuing what he’s doing.

“Are you sick? Or just out of you’re mind?” “Do you know what will happen if you keep doing this?”.

I blurted as I snatched the plastic and went to the bath room and flashed it in the toilet. I cannot control myself, my blood rushes to my head and I reacted without thinking.

“Hey give me that back!”

He followed me to the bath room but was too late as he looks at the toilet bowl that is now empty with shocked expression.

I finally realized what I just did.

  DANNGG!! I’m’ going to be a dead meat!

“Do you have any idea what you just did? Huh? Kiddo?”

he spoke as he walks towards me with sharp eyes. If looks could kill, I’m probably dead by now.

I should run now, who knows what he’ll do to me. I hurriedly took a step towards the door but a hand grip my arm. I slowly turn my head like what you see in a horror movie where a person is about to turn and see a ghost, but in my case it’s not a ghost but a man about to eat me alive!

He raises his free arm and landed on the door locking it. Holy cow! My eyes widen in shock as my heart started to race.

“Congratulations, you just earn yourself a passport to hell.”

He spoke as he corner me on the door .I felt my back landed on the door as he slam his hands on it nearly on both sides of my face giving me no way to escape.

Like a cornered mouse I look up at the predator in front of me about to eat me alive.

"You know Sen, Drugs are not the only thing in this world that gives us ecstasy. Since you took away mine, you’re gonna have to pay it back."

“Huh? How” I ask him worriedly, I could feel my knees starting to shake.

He look at me with a teasing gaze and bow his head near my left ear. His warm breath tickled my neck….

My heart stops and my eyes grew big as he answered me with a husky voice, he whisper the word .........

“Sex”