" CAGED " Chapter 5

I woke up from the sunlight reflecting to my eyes. I felt so tired as I gently rub my eyes and open it lightly.

My eyes widened automatically as I scanned the room around.

I’m absolutely not in my room. I concluded as I look around the not so familiar place and everything that happened yesterday flashes through my memory.

That guy! Who in the world is that guy!

I nervously got up from the sheets covering me and anxiously look around. I felt relieved when I confirmed that he’s not in the room.

 He probably must have run, scared from what he did to me. He should be!  How dare that guy touched me and just got away from it.

 Damn, what have gotten into me? Why in the world did I respond to his touch? I must be so nervous that’s why I could not think rationally. Right! Exactly, I swear, if I ever see him again, I’ll make him pay.

I look at the platinum colored wall clock.

Its hands say 9:14, and it also says I’m late for my visitation in the hospital.

Through impulse, I hurriedly run straight to the elegant bathroom and took off my crumpled clothes and hung it safely. I look at the huge mirror in front. I stare at the vague person staring back at me. I saw the red marks around my neck, all over my body, unconsciously I ran a finger to my skin and touch the mark under my jaw. The image of the guy last night kissing me flashes to my memory making me feel awkward and blush. I span around shaking the thought away as I turn the shower on, I shivered from the cold water splashing down to my body. I ran a hand to my now soaking wet hair trying to forget the memory last night and sunk on the bath tub.

Feeling at ease from washing my naked body as if I also washed away the dirty marks from last night I got out from the tub reaching for the bar soap for the second time . I wanted to wash my body again and again. I suddenly heard a creaking --

 I drop the soap as I held my breath from the surprise as the door flung open.

“What the h-

 I stood still in horror.

Our eyes met, I could tell that he's as surprise as me. We stare at each other trying to analyze the awkward situation. He's eyes travel from my face to my lower body making me finally snap.

"Get the hell out of here!" I shouted as I attempt to cover my body with my bare hands.

He just stood there not moving an inch and smile evilly. I look at his eyes trying to read his thoughts but I only failed.

I reached for the towel awkwardly and cover my bottom part.

“Do you know how to knock?”  I shouted angrily as I walk towards him  

“Do you even know how to lock?”  He mockingly replied and crossed his arms calmly.

“You! Get out!” I pushed him outside the door with al my strength while he just smile like he has a funny thought running around his head  as I  drag him outside.

I thought he won’t come back! I thought I locked the door! I thought--

I quickly bang the door close before he could see my now very red face. Darn it, he saw everything!

 EVERYTHING!

Snap out of it! You won’t get to see the jerk again, so hurry up and live first with you’re ego intact. I calmly thought.

Right! I have to hurry, I also have many things to do today.

I took a step toward my clothes and---

BAAAAAAAAAAAANNNGGG!

I tripped on something slippery and drop down to the floor flat.

“Ouch!”

I look up at the ceiling trying to shake off the dark clouds on my vision.

“Hey, you alright?” I look at the handsome yet worried face in front of me as he lightly slaps my right face. He pretty sure is fast huh?

“I’ll be okay, just get out of here. Just leave me alone, I can manage to stand up, thank you.” I tried to sit up using my right elbow trying to hide the pain I’m suffering.

“You sure?”

“ Yeah” I finally manage to stand up, thank God and reached for my clothes. I look around the tiles on the floor and spotted the thing that I tripped into. It’s the soap that I unconsciously drop.

“You can be seriously clumsy sometimes” He said as he bent down and reached for the soap and put it back to where it rightfully belongs and look back at me.

“What? You’re going to watch me change clothes?” The tiny thread of my patience finally snaps from the humiliation I earn this early morning. Not only once, but twice.

“If you’ll let me” He said while his eyes naughtily travel around my body.

“You jerk” I decide to go out side of the bathroom and change near the bed hastily. He followed me and watched me as I lastly put my top and reached for my back pack.

“What? You’re leaving?” He ask as he walk towards me.

“ Don’t go near me or else I might forget that you’re our guest.” I swiftly walk towards and run outside as fast as I can until I bump into something hard. I step back as I struggle to balance my self.

“Hey--

“Sorry sir, I apologize” I bent down swiftly and run away without looking at the man in front of me. All I can tell is that he must be tall in his white tuxedo.

I hurriedly run outside the hotel and get into a cab. I must hurry, I have to go visit my Mom in the hospital. I must look okay and composed or else I'll make my mom worry, I dont want that.

I tried to erase all the bad memory brought by the guy I dont even know as I stare at the long road in front of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yepeeeeeey...Atlast....I was able to uplaod another chapter....pheeww,....( Wipes sweat on forehead) 

I've been so busy at our university lately coz it's our Entramurals...I have events that I participated .....I danced in a competition......hehe....hope it'll be posted on youtube...

Nyway,hope you like my new chapter...im so sorry if it's not so interesting yet, but promise I'll have more time now uploading new  more interesting chapters..CLAP CLAP....

Comment and support :)