"CAGED" Chapter 11

“Welcome back master!” The guys in black suit greeted us as they all bow down. They were in front of a huge building falling in two lines with me and Shohei walking in between.

I awkwardly followed Shohei as he walk confidently.

Is this his company? It sure is big huh? I wonder what type of company he owns. I followed Shohei like a puppy as he enters the building full of power and authority. What’s the big deal of him arriving? Uggghh..Come to think of it, there are awfully a lot of men here, not to mention they all look scary. I’d end up in a hospital bed with crumpled bones if I pick up a fight with one of them.

The inside was really huge and elegant. The atmosphere cannot be denied masculine. Hell! This place is so big, I might get lost here. I look around me. Then we end up in a room, this would probably be his main office. I saw people waiting in the couch, they all stood up and bowed again as Shohei and I enter the room. Again, what’s with the bowing? Ughh.. That’s right, were here in Japan. I mentally smiled. Stupid Sen!

There were all five of them towering me except for the cute lady with them. They all look so formal yet scary with there suits, again except for the lady in a cute dress.

"Sen, this is Takaba,Riyuchi, Kato,Ai and Riya." Shohei introduced us.

Each of them greeted me. Uggghh..Awkwardly..The good news is they can all speak english. Boy am I relieved.

Takaba was the most formal and serious type, he even wears glasses. But still, he looks cool with his long straight black hair tied at the back. Riyuchi was the jolliest among the men. Kato was the biggest and looks strongest among them. Ai was the lovely lady, she was very gentle and lovely. And then Riya, when he greeted me I my eyes snap when I heard him talk. Why?  Because his voice sounds feminine! I’m a guy so I do know the sound of a man’s voice. But this person definitely is not. Or did I just heard it wrong?

My eyes travel down to his chest and I wanted to confirm it---

“I’m a girl if you want to ask.” He—no,  I mean she smiled and crossed her arms to her chest.

“I—ugh I thought- So-sorry” . I look down. I swear I felt my face blush!

So she's a girl! She probably is a Tomboy. Well. She is handsome! That sounds awkward..

“It’s cool. I’m pretty much used to that kind of reaction.” She replied. She’s not really mad, her smile is real. But honestly, no one would ever think that she is a girl with the way she looks. Spiky short hair, and black suit, she’s even taller than me.

I felt Shohei ruffled my hair with his hands.

“ Riya, Ai. Kindly accompany Sen to where he’ll be staying.” Shohei cut off our conversation.

The two of them brought me to a huge house. Ai gave me a quick tour and instructions. That I should not go out without permission, or I would call the guards if I need to go out and just call the helpers if I need something. Wow?  Careful much? Uggghh.. How can I escape if this huge house has guards in every corner!?

“ I gotta go now, Shoehie called and they need me back at the office.” Riya stated ,she was leaning at the back of the door frame. We were all inside the master’s bed room. Ai and I were having a small talk facing each other at a couch beside the gigantic bed. Riya came closer to us and stood beside Ai.

“ Do you need me there?” Ai stood up.

“ No. You just accompany Sen here. Try to make him feel comfortable.”

”Oh. Okay then.”

I was just staring up at them silently.

“ Bye. Take care okay?” My eyes widen in surprise when Riya lean closer to Ai and cupped Ai’s face with her hands. Ai gently closed her eyes. Whoooah! She planted a soft kiss on Ai’s forehead. I thought my eyes might fall out from the shock!

Oh my gawd! They’re a couple! I was just damn surprise.

Until Riya was gone, I was still in state of shock.

“Sen? Are you alright? You look like you have seen a ghost.” Ai chuckled covering her mouth.

I shook my head as I recover from the shock.

“I—ugh, I was just surprised.--- a bit.” I smiled sheepishly.

“ It’s okay. Just like what Riya said, were used to peoples reactions.” She sat back.

I think they really love each other. The way Riya kissed Ai, it was like she was the most fragile thing Riya had ever held. I know I’m a guy and I’m not supposed to dwell on the lovey dovey and girly stuff that girls do, but, I swear! What I saw a while ago was genuine.

“Oh, Ai I wonder  what Shohei’s job is, or what company he owns. It’s just, he seems to be so rich yet, uggghh-- how do I say this. Confidentially scary?” I wrinkled my brow.

“ Well, it’s out of my league to answer that question.” She sighed.“Just ask Shohei himself about that.” I know she’s hiding something.

“ Why don’t you tell me? It’s not as if he do illegal stuffs right?” She did not answer.

“I just need to know what type of person Shohei is.” I insisted. I need answers.

“Well, just promise you won’t tell anyone I told you.” I nodded. Girls are soft hearted if you just treat them right. I mentally smiled.

“Sen, you might be shock but the one you’re dealing with, (Shohei) is the leader of the Black Dragon Organization.” Okay, I give up! I have no idea what that means.

“Which means?”

“ Well, you just earned yourself a passport to the world of MAFIA! Black Dragon is on of the most biggest organization in Asia and Shohei is the leader."

“Mafia? You mean those gangs, loan sharks and those bad guys with tattoos? I held my breath.

Am I cursed or what? Now I got myself involved in this scary world of MAFIA! Boy am I lucky!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEEEYY!Finally, I thought I wont be able to upload tonight. But, well.....I just cant resist it! hihi

well...You know what to do :)