"CAGED" Chapter 8

It smells so good around here. With my eyes still closed I sensed that I’m in a very cozy bed. I could feel from my back the exceptionally soft foams and pillows on my head. I’m so exhausted I don’t want to open my eyes and just enjoy the relaxing moment. I was about to fall asleep again when a strange feeling started to spread like a venom throughout my body. It was like my body was in flames.

“Urrgghh” I moaned. I wanted to shake the strange sensation until I felt a warm object brushed on my cheek. I felt relief and I don’t know why. The warm object travel from my right check to my left, to my upper and then lower lips and it suddenly stopped.

“Urrgghhh-“  I moaned again. Why did it stop!

Then I felt the object move again and slowly, it brushes unto my lower lip. There it stayed and suddenly separated my lips making me open my mouth. I suddenly felt a warm fresh breath inches away from my face as it closed the distance to my mouth. I suddenly felt a warm and soft object landed on my mouth I quickly open my eyes just to find out that a man was kissing me.

A MAN WAS ACTUALLY KISSING ME ON TOP OF THE BED WHERE I LAY!

My eyes were open wide, I cannot move from the shocking situation I am at the moment. I pushed the man to his chest making him pull away his face from mine. Now we’re gazing at each others face with only a breath away.

My eyes became wider from the realization that struck through my mind as I stare at the strangers face.

“You!?”

 I shouted. The man that was kissing my unconscious body a while ago was actually the same person, no, I mean the same bastard that savagely corrupted my body when I was on duty at the hotel last night!

Where exactly am I? And how the hell did I end up in a bed with him? The bastard let out an evil smirk. Then I remember all that had happened before I end up here. The two guys that kidnapped me, the unknown person that seems to be their boss, the stage and the rich people around me and the bidding.

Yeah! That reminds me! They actually auctioned my body. After that I lost consciousness, and when I woke up the first thing that I saw is this guy’s guts. Does that means, what I’m thinking? And what I’m thinking is that he was the one who bought me?

Impossible!

No! Freaking Way! Talk about major unluckiness!           

“Me?” he raised his left brow. “You actually remember me, huh?” he stated as he lean closer to my face. He was on top of me!  

“How could I forget you, you maniac?” I tried to move and sit up using my elbows. But my body seems to be drained out of energy I slumped back to the bed.

“Easy” He said while his hands moved supporting my head and shoulders.

“Shit! My head hurts!” I blurted out as I cupped my forehead. My body’s reaction is very strange. I could feel again the weird sensation that I felt a while ago when I was handcuffed by those guys. They must have injected something to my body. My body is starting to burn again.

I rolled with my left cheek flat on the bed, I curled my body. I crossed my arms, and hugged my knee while it was bent to my chest.

“Hey? Are you okay?”  He asked. I did not respond but then he shakes my shoulders and pulled it making me face him.

 “What’s wrong?” He said and cupped his hands to my cheeks. I felt his warm big hands around my face.

“Uuuummm” I moaned.