"CAGED" Chaper 10

“Say whaaaaa? Say whaaaatt? o.O

Am I still asleep and dreaming?

Oh no! This is exactly not a dream, it’s a friggin nightmare! I look around me again. My eyes searched the surroundings. We are at the upper deck of a huge ship, or is this a cruise ship? This can’t be real! Whatever, if this is real or not,-----I walked towards the metal bars and grab a hold of it. I have no other choice.

I lift my right foot and positioned it above the metal bars. I felt the strong wind slaps through my face and cloths. I prepared myself, why? Cause I’m going to jump off the ship.

“No matter what I’m going home, if it means I have to swim back to Paris!”Just as I was about to raise my other leg someone drag me down to the ground with my butt landing first.

“Hey! That hurts!”I don’t care if I act and sound like a kid, all I want is to go home!

“You are one hell of a crazy kid”.  He said looking down at me and swiftly throws me to his shoulders.  Does this guy think I’m a sack or something? My face bumped to his broad back and my stomach was being crushed to his hard shoulder.

“Hey! P-put me down!” I slam my fist to his back again and again. But no matter how hard I try he doesn’t seem to notice my punching. He marched back to the cabin and opens the room where I woke up. Finally, he released me and threw me to the huge bed.

“Who do you think you are? Huh!” I shouted after I collapsed to the foam. I really want to kick this guy’s ass now.

“I believe we haven’t introduced ourselves. My name is Shohei  Asami, nice meeting you.” He raised his hands waiting for me to reach out and shake it. He was towering me as I gaze up at him.

“I don’t talk to strangers.” I rolled my eyes and turn my head aside.

“It’s okay. I already know you’re profile anyway.” I turn my head back at him in surprise and saw him holding some documents.

“Name, Sen  Jacques.  Age, seventeen. Half French, half Japanese. Living at Paris France. High school graduate has a part time job at a hotel. You only have a brother and a sick mom.” I look at him, surprised by what he just blurted out.

“Why do you know a lot about me? What do you want?”

“Just as I said, I bought you. Meaning you are my possession from now on.” He calmly sits to the couch facing the bed where I am. He waited for my answer as he crossed his legs making him look more powerful.

“Impossible, this is ridiculous!”

“Well, you should be thanking me now in the very first place, if I hadn’t bought you, who knows to whom you might end up. You might be bought by an old fat man and turn into a sex slave, or some syndicates might buy you and rip out your organs and sell them.” He pulled a cigar on his pocket and lit it up. He suck the cigar and blew the smoke up.

“So you’re saying you’re better than them? Exactly what are you planning to do to me? Huh?” I wrinkled my brows and fought his gaze.

“I’ll just play with you until you finally satisfied the sum of money I threw away just for you.” He smiled evilly.

“I am not a toy for you to play! Are you crazy? How much was my price? I’ll pay you back even if I have to work my guts out.”

$ 300,000.” He calmly declared while puffing smoke and threw the contracts on the bed.