"CAGED" Chapter 16

The loud shot gun echoed loud enough for me to get deaf.

But, I opened my eyes  when I felt nothing and ended up dumbfounded of what was in front of me.

My eyes grew bigger as my heart raced fast.

I'ts----

It's Sasha standing in front of me,eyes widely opened with-- A hole in the middle of her forehead with blood leaking.

"What the-! I mouthed but no voicece came out. My jaw shivered.

Then she collapsed on the floor without breaking our eyes contact. And with her collapsing showed Shohei standing  behind her pointing the gun right at her. I could see the smoke emanating from the gun he was carrying.

Shohei's gaze lock with mine, I broke it off. I dont know what to do now. I stared down at Sasha who was still staring at me with her eyes wide open.

"Sa- I tried to call her name but was cut off.

"Y--ou....You see now-- boy?" She coughed with blood gushing out from her mouth.

"You'll end up.... just.. like me. BROKEN."She smiled and breathe her last air with her eyes wide open staring at me.

I felt my body froze as cold as ice.

Is she really dead? I nervously ask my self.

Oh God! She's dead! I look up at Shohei who did not move an inch.

"Did you--did you just shot her?" I shouted nervously I can feel my body shaking now.I did not recieved any response but instead he walk closer to me and started untangling the rope wrapping around my body.

"Shohei! You just killed her! What did you do!? My God!" I panicked while looking at him untying the ropes.

"Stay still." He ordered and acted as if nothing just happened, as if he did not ended a womans life just a moment ago.

"Takaba, dispose the body. Make sure it looks like a suicide death." Shohei stated and that's when I realized that Takaba, Ai and  Riya were already inside the room also.

Takaba moved closer to Sasha's lifeless body and examined it.

"Shohei! How could you kill her!" I said with my voice cracking.

"Lets talk about it later, let's go home now." He said and grab my hand and help me stood up and started dragging me.

He grabs my hand tightly as we stride at the middle of the pathway. Catching the attention of the entire guest we pass by.

“Let me go!” I shake my hand that he was grabbing and attempted to stop from walking.

“Don’t even dare utter a single word, or else I swear.” He sharply stated as he drags me outside the huge hotel.

It seems that he was really pissed off so I decided to follow, but only until were alone. We arrived at Shohei’s house as fast as I could imagine, and all through out the ride I was just as silent as him as if a bomb would explode any moment if one of us talks. But there’s one thing that I’m certain of, Shohei’s pissed off.

The door clicked closed and now were inside our huge room.

“Talk.” Shohei said as he took of his neck tie and threw it towards the bed, eyes still glaring sharply at me like daggers.