"CAGED" Chapter 20

+SEN'S P.O.V.+

The blinding rays of sun passing through the glass window woke me from my deep sleep. Slowly, I opened my eyes and sat up on the huge familiar bed where I-- no, Shohei and I used to sleep on.

“You’re finally awake.”

My head snap and instantly I look up. There, Shohei was seated on a huge sofa beside me with his legs crossed as his hands plays with a gun.

“Sh—Shohei.” My mouth nervously uttered with my mouth hanging open. His eye was looking so sharp at mine as if they were eyes of a predator ready to launch at its cornered prey. I look at the shinning metal he was holding. Is he going to kill me now for trying to escape and what’s worse is that I was with the person who stole an important data from him?

He stood up and walks closer to me until he was only inches away from me. My heart beats faster as our gap decreases.

“Why?”

Was the word that only came out from his mouth but I have no idea what he was referring to of all the things that was all inside my mind at this moment.

“Why? Why did you leave me?” His eyes looked so sincere, full of pain and loneliness. He looks as if he was a child asking why his mother has to go and leave him.

“What did I ever do to push you to your limits to the point of leaving me?”He said and took another step closer.

I cannot open my mouth and respond. I was speechless. Not because I was scared but surprised by how sad and lonely his face was.  I had never seen him my whole life looking like this. It left me speechless.

“Sh-

 I was about to say something but he raised his right hand and my eyes went wide as I saw him pointing the gun right on top of my head. I swallowed my on saliva from being tensed as  I felt the cold tip of the metal touched my forehead.

Instantly his expression changed to a very scary one. “I’ll fucking kill you if you leave me, and kill whoever takes you away from me.” He said in a scary tone. “You belong only to me, it’s either you stay by my side or you’ll die. That’s the only choice you got the moment we sealed the deal. You belong only to me and no one else. Remember that.” He pulled the back of my hair making me look up at him. Slowly he bowed his head lower and planted a very soft yet full of pain kiss on my lips. Breaking the kiss, his hands travel down to my neck, down to my chest. Urgently he unbuttoned the top of my pajama, hurriedly threw it away as he put the gun down and got back to touching my right nipple. My body instantly shivered from the sensations he was creating deep down inside me.     

“Shohei! No!” He  pulled the bottom portion of my pajama. I protested but I felt his other hand travel down my abdomen down to my aching member.

“Hah!” I gasped as he grip my manhood cock. My body went tense.

“Shall I teach you a lesson you’ll never forget for the rest of your life?” He said as he expertly stroked my throbbing member up and down.

“Stop it!”  I tried to push his hands but he gripped both of my hands and I don’t know how but effortlessly, he was able to tie my hands to the head board with a handcuff.

Savagely, he sucks on to my nipple as his hand gently stroke my manhood. My body was arching from the killing sensations he was giving me. His kisses travels up to my neck up to my mouth and roughly suck on my lips.

“I hate this! I’ll freaking punch your face if I can!” I said with my teeth closed.

“Sen, your always like this. All bark and no bite.” He smiled and took off his long sleeved polo.