"CAGED" Chapter 14

Shohei's POV

I opened my eyes and the familiar ceiling of my room filled my vision. I stare up trying to recall what just happened before I lost consciousness. I knew I was shot for the first time in my life, but I was not worried about those bullets that might kill me any minute. I was more scared when I saw Sen rushed into the open and anytime, bullets could strike into his small body. It scared me that I've never been scared like this before my whole life.

"He’s awake!" I heard Ai's voice so I turn my head to the side and saw the five people I trusted my life with. They are known as the Black Dragons Claws, yes, they are my claws. They are the second highest rank personnel in our organization Takaba, Riyuchi,Kato,Ai and Riya were sitting on the couch of the master bed room. I look down the sheets below when I felt someone moved. I smiled when I saw Sen's adorable sleeping face, he looks so tired oh well today is absolutely a tiring day for him. I won't forget the happy look on his face as we were taking rides, he deserve to take a break outside. I don't want him to feel like a prisoner though I really want all of  him for my self and lock him in a cage.

"How could you be so careless Shohei!"  Takaba blurted out.

"Ssshhh...Lower your voice, Sen is sleeping." I sat up and lean my back on the dash board.

“I can't believe this!" He chuckled. "You've never been shot before! Not even a small scratch no matter how dangerous the situation might be. And in a what?! An amusement park? You the multi-billionaire businessman and the leader of the biggest Mafia organization in Asia!? Have you gone nuts!?He stood up."Do you want to be the laughing stock of other mafia organization?

"Taka, relax. That is not the way to talk to our boss. This is not the right place and the right time." Riya interrupted. Ai , Kato and Riyuchi remained  silent. I can't believe Takaba was thinking that way all along.

"No it is! I suggest it's better if you return that kid wherever you took him from. This is not a place for kid like him--

"Did you forget who you’re talking to Takaba?" I stare at him threatening to burst from anger. He might be my most trusted friend and follower but he don't have the right to tell me what to do. I am the boss here and will always be. He was suddenly silence, I knew he was just worried that's why he said those things, I know my men.

"Now, let's focus on what's important. I want to know who planned the ambush at the amusement park." I clamped my hand and rest it above my stomach. The wound on the side of my back stung.

"It was the White Tiger Organization, this was the least I expect but I never thought that they'd be so desperate and took the opportunity to attack even in an amusement park. I apologize for what happened. It was my fault that yours and Sen’s life was in danger. Riyuchi stated and scratch his head. You won't  believe that how innocent and funny he looks like, is  also the exact opposite of what brutality he can do.

"I don't what this to happen next time." He nodded."Well talk about the resback plans once I arrive at the office. Shit, paybacks a bitch. I'll make them pay for what they've done. They ask for war, I'll give them war." I was so angry. But I have no time for more conversation, I just need time to rest alone with Sen and then get back to business." You can go now if there is nothing more to discuss."

"Oh, by the way, your wound is not that deep thank God. It'll heal in  no time. Just make sure that it would be cleaned and also change the bandages everyday."  Ai said and the five of them bent down and bid goodbye. Ai was the specialized surgeon on our team. She is one of the best doctors in the country, she's small but terrible and she could paralyze anyone with just small pokes on their body. She is the one facilitating our medical team.