"CAGED" Chapter 7

The busy night life is finally here and everywhere I could see people walking, busy of their lives activities.

Well, I hope I could really bump into a job offer tonight. I sighed as I played with a tiny rock by kicking it.

I stop when I came across a long, dark hall way and I notice two men walking behind me.

Why is it dark here? I remember there is a light here in a post. I guess it didn’t work, they should fix it, it’s not really safe out here you know.

I decided to walk faster as I felt the cold air pass by me. But then I noticed the guys behind me also walk in a fast pace. I started to feel goose bumps. Something’s absolutely wrong here.  I walk faster than I did, hoping to lengthen the distance I have from the men behind my back, unfortunately it’s no use.

My heart started to race and I could feel my spine shiver. I did my best not to look obviously nervous. 

Calm down Sen. Calm down.

I felt a cold cloth covered my mouth. To my horror someone is grabbing me from my back and is actually covering my mouth. “No! What’s happening! What do they want from me? I have nothing.” Through my shouting, I struggled to take off the hands of the stranger covering my mouth but it won’t even budge!

“Urrgghhh!—ooh!” I could smell the ammonia coming from the cloth and I could feel its effect now. What can a small boy do to protect himself from these big bastards? I wanted to push the other man that is trying to grab my hands but I suddenly become dizzy. Oh God no! What do they want from me?  These questions echoed around my mind as my vision was all dark until I could feel nothing.

Blinding lights woke me up. Everything felt heavy as if I have no strength to control my body. I open my eyes and everything was blurry and swirling.

“Dang! My head hurts like hell!” I tried to reach for my head and that’s when I felt something cold so I gaped at my hands.

“What the—   I was hand cuffed.

“Oh, our little boy here is finally awake!” I look up from where the haggard voice come from and I am absolutely sure that the two guys standing beside the bed from where I am lying are the same guys that tried to kill me.

Yeah I know, I’m exaggerating now but, who cares?

I sat up. I checked my body and found out I was wearing a white long sleeved  polo that extends up to the upper portion of my knees and nothing else.

Who are you and what do you want from me?I blurted out as I curled up at the edge of the bed. I look around me. We are inside a huge room and I found out that there’s another man inside the room sitting far away from me.

“Relax we won’t hurt you” One of the two bastards answered and came closer to my bed. Afraid to get closer to this stranger I jumped off the bed, but unlucky I tripped.

I couldn’t balance myself or even to take a step forward. My whole body was shaking its freaking me out.

“Damn! You drugged me!” Slumped on the floor, I give all my strength to sit up and it took a lot of effort. I reach for my head that hurts like hell, I though it might crack.

“Don’t worry the pain will come off and all that will be left is pleasure” The bastard is trying to come closer to me again.

“Stay away from me! What do you want you crazy people?” I shouted, even saying a word takes a lot of effort.

“Stop it. You’re scaring our main menu for the night” I heard the man that was alone and far from me said with authority. 

“Okay boss”

 “Its time.” The two came closer to me.

"No! Stay away!" I panic and started to move.

I finally managed to stand up and run as fast as I can towards the door,but then I stoped when I was about to turn the door knob. My whole body seems to be burning! It's so hot I can't even bare with it. My body is shaking and my head still hurts even more, something is wrong with me. I kneel down facing the floor until I can see no more.

" Bzzt” . “Bzzt”

The loud roaring sound and the blinding light directed to me brought me back to consciousness.

It took a lot of effort to open my eyes. Even though I have no strength to move even a muscle, I knew I was sitting on a chair and what I’m sure, is that I was tied tightly to the metal I’m sitting at. My wrist are tied to the armchairs, my feet, my back as well as my mouth were sealed. I look around me and found out I was at a center stage with a spotlight, people were in front of me sitting while sipping wines. They all look elegant, both men and women cannot be denied rich. The place was extremely prestigious with all the chandeliers and huge red curtain fabrics and carpets around.

But why the hell am I tied up in front of them? This is so confusing!  Could anyone answer the questions on my mind?

“Good evening Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight’s main menu for the auction is displayed right in front of you.” I heard the man beside me said while holding a microphone. I turn my head just to find out that he was pointing directly at me.

“Urrghh---“ 

I tried to speak but no words came out because of the tape on my mouth. I could feel my soaking wet polo caused by my sweating. It's absolutely hot in here! I was now panting and my eyes started to water. I don't know whats happening to my body at all! Something feels really strange inside me!

What is he talking about? Where in the world am I?

“This young man is estimated to be16-18 years of age. Has white and silky skin, adorable feminine face and a slender body. Just by looking at him, I could tell he’s still a virgin”

“Hey! Is he referring to me? What does this means?” My head started to hurt again, my vision became blurry and my strength was fading away.

“Now honored guests, let us now start the bidding!” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O

WHAAATT? BIDDING?!