"CAGED" Chapter 13

Hi there!

This is my first upload for the year 2012! Hope you like it! And I really mean click the like butoon...tehee

Pic is of Sen-------------->>>>>

Yummy right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sen's POV

"Uhm..Where are we going?" I asked Ai. We were riding a car who's price I can't even imagine, Riya was the one driving and beside her at the passengers seat was were Ai comfortably sitting. I was at the back seat staring with amazement to each magnificent view we pass by.

"You'll know when we get there. I'm sure you'll love it!"She winked and giggled.

"Right, Riya?"

"Oh... If you say so." Riya looked at Ai and smiled then looked back at the road again, focusing her attention in driving.

Riya really is a mysterious person. She only talks when she is asked, but she is a nice person I just think she's perceptive. Ai is jolly, is always smiling and talks a lot. The two are exactly opposite, but just like what they said, opposites attract.

I sighed. It was three days since Shohei went home. After what had happened between the two of us that night, he never returned home again. I cannot get out because of the bodyguards in every corner, I'd be bored to death inside that huge house if not Ai and Riya visited me often.

"We're here!" Ai said and jumped out of the car happily.

From the window, I could see colorful infrastructure and a huge gate. Parents and children are everywhere.

Oh! it's an amusement park!

"Wow!" Awesome! I've never seen anything like this before! My jaw dropped.

Then the door opened and my heart skipped a beat when a huge frame of a familiar body filled my vision. It’s Shohei! I was even more stunt when I realized his appearance. He was actually  wearing a normal outfit for guys, he was wearing a dark Levis jeans and a black and white checkered unbuttoned polo making him look younger. His hair was loose and flows with the wind.

Damn! He looks good I admit.

I was speechless as I stare up at him, now I was standing in front of him. He just gave me a mysterious smile and wrap his arm around my shoulder and led me to the entrance gate.

Pffffttt.. People were starting to stare at us and probably they're thinking that I'm this guys little brother. Why? Because I look like a mini compared to him with the tip of  my head leveling his shoulder.

While we're walking, questions starts to pop on my head. What happened during the last 3 days that he never showed up? Why didn't he even called me once? Where had he been? I was even worried thinking that something bad had happened to this guy.

I noticed he was staring at me. Uuggghhh, I wonder what's he thinking. I have many questions but I'd rather not ask.

"Why are we here?" I decided to voice out.

"Isn't it obvious? To have fun!"

“Do you even know the normal definition of fun?" I raised my brow.