"CAGED" Chapter 9

I was hugging him tightly and was holding my breath. I shove my face on his neck feeling his warm flesh. I could feel his breathing heavily. The drug dominated all over my body now I cannot think rationally, all I wanted was to quench the thirst I have never felt before. My body searches for something I don’t know.

“I- Uh- I  need so-something” I lifted my head and locked my eyes with his deep gaze. Without hesitation he bent down and sealed my mouth with a kiss.

“Ummmm” I moaned. As if I had found the sweet water I was longing for.

“Found it!”  I beamed and pulled my head and look intently to his eyes.

“Now that’s the drug that’s talking”. He grabs my hair from behind and pulled my face closer. His hands travel around my waist the other on my chest down to my stomach making me feel ticklish. He pushed me slowly until my back felt the cold walls of the bathroom.

The only thing you could hear are the water splashing from the shower and our hard breathing. Our lips touched again. He licked my bottom lip slightly biting it. I responded by sucking his mouth hastily. Our tongues intertwined. I grab his hair at the back and suck his lips harder.

“Umm, more”….”More!” I demanded.

His kisses departed from my lips and form trails toward my ear and bit my earlobe. Then he kissed my neck down to my right nipple. I arched my back from the pleasure being blessed upon me. He skillfully unbuttoned my polo and drags it out from my shoulders. He then focused on undressing himself quickly and get back to ravaging my lips in no time. My body became so excited by just feeling his naked skin with mine.

I hissed when his hands grip my standing manhood. He then skillfully holds it, sliding his hands up and down. I bit my right middle finger erotically. My body wanted something more! More! It was yearning for something higher than ecstasy.

He positioned himself and slips his left foot between my thighs making me awkwardly open my thighs with my right leg hanging. I felt his hard member slid through my stomach joining my erected manhood. He then thrusts brushing his manhood to mine.

“Uuuummm!” I hissed. I buried my nails at his back. I moaned again and again. I heard him moan too so I opened my eyes and saw his pleasured expression, with his eyes directed through my whole body. The room was filled with my stifled cries. He stroked our hard waving member faster and faster until I felt my explosion and his.

I finally felt relief and my panting gotten calmer. Like my body was drained out of energy I slump my body to his. He held out his hand and carried my body. I closed my eyes and I felt dizzy all I could feel is his strong arms around me as I hear his steps towards the huge bed. He lay me down slowly. I noticed him wipe my body with a towel. I cannot speak nor open do my eyes anymore until I doze off again.

Man! Why do I always lose my consciousness!

“ Whhoooaaah! Where am I?”    I woke up by the blinding rays of the sun so I raised my hand to cover my eyes from the stinging light. I look around me, I was in a closed room with a glass window only. The place looks so elegant and cozy.  But wait! I was auctioned right? Someone bought me yet I can’t remember a thing after I was bought. It’s a good thing my head doesn’t hurt any more. I checked my body and found out I was wearing a black coat or is this a tuxedo? It looks big for my size. For the love of humanity! Where and what had happened to me? I have to go home or elese my brother and mom would freak out.

 I jumped off the bed and strides towards the door.  I turn the knob open and I saw many rooms in the hallway along with where I am. I took one step at a time towards the opening of the hallway, all I can see is the light outside.  This looks like a hotel but some how it’s different.

I finally reach the end and my jaw dropped when an unbelievable view displayed in front of me. I was no doubt I a ship and I could see the vast ocean around as the salty wind brush past through me. The ship had docked in a port and I could see many buildings and infrastructure I had never seen before in front of me. This place is very foreign to my vision.

Jesus! Where in the world am I!” I blurted out.

“Oh, here you are”. “You’re finally awake”. I turn to look where the voice came from and saw the person that I hated the most and never want to see again. That guy from the hotel!

He was there standing proudly with a black suit. It really adds his appeal and good looks. With his shoulder length hair freely dancing with the wind. But, hey! Why are there many men in black suit with shades following him? It was like he was guarded . Are those his body guard? They look scary huh!

“What are you doing here?” I shouted. “Where am I?”

Pfft! I  sound like a person suffering from a short term memory loss.

“What? You don’t remember me last night?” He sarcastically raised his brows and walk towards me.

 I blankly stare him as he was getting closer. What should I remember? He raised his hands signaling his bodyguards not to come closer to us.

“Never mind, you might as well punch me if you remember, so better not”.

“Huh? What?”. “ Tell me, or else I might really punch you. And for crying out loud will you please tell me where exactly we are, I really need to go back home.” I folded my arms to my chest waiting for answers. I need to calm down first.

“Okay then.” He Bit his lips and brush back the strands of hair in his face. “You see, you were auctioned last night and guess what? I just bought you”. He smiled dropping the bomb.

My jaw dropped.

“And kiddo, welcome to Japan!” He smiled and turns his head as his eyes travels around the magnificent view around us.

“ Say whaaaaaaa? Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?”  o.O

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clap-clap-clap! Here it is just as I promised you...

I apologize if this was short. But I did my best to make a chapter today even though it's already late in the evening. Hope you like i :3 ...

Anyway, Once you read this chapter and the rest, please! do the following:
1. Vote

2.Comment

3. Be a fan

See? Easy right? So you know what you have to do :3

+Blo0dy_Mary+