''CAGED"Chapter 15

Last night I voluntarily gave my self to him.

I still can't believe it myself either! Well, atleast I manage not to confess my real feelings. I promised myself that I won't hope for anything. I guess this is what they call unrequited love ey? It doesn't matter I guess, as long as Shohei needs me and still treasures me, I'll always be by his side until he'll get tired of me.

Uggghhh... Why does my heart aches everytime I think of that possibility? Haha. So, this is how pathetic I can get.

"This tux suits you. Try it on." I was interrupted from my day dreaming when Shohei lifted the white tuxedo and came closer to me. My gaze transferred to the thing he's holding, Iwas mezmerized by how elegant it looks like and I bet it will cost me a fortune to afford something of this kind.

"Uhm...Excuse me, but why exactly are we here?" The moment I woke up Shohei had been eager to go with me to a shopping mall and I have no idea why. He said he want to go out with me to do something important.

"Can't you tell? This is a date!"

"What? You could have just tell me direct--

"What! A date?!" My eyes widened.

"Haha...Sen, you'r so dense." His lips curevd a devilish smile and ruffled my hair. I could feel my self turning red.

"Why do I even have to try this on when this is a date? What does this have to do with dating?" I pulled my hair away from his hands rasing the tuxedo he gave to me.

"Aahh.So many questions."  

"Wha--"

He quickly grab my wrist and pulled me towards the dressing room. Now we are both inside a huge dressing room sorrounded by mirrors.

"I'll try it on myself." I turn away from him. There's no way I'm changing clothes in front of him!

"'No! I'll help you change." I gasped when I felt his arms encircle around my waist from behind , his broad chest against my back. He started unbutonning my polo as he rest his jaw above my right shoulder making me feel his warm breath at the back of my ears.

I raised me head  up to my right side  looking up at him. "There's no way I'll let y--

Unfortunately his lips crushed mine. Ugh. I guess I'll have to get use to his special attack. Everytime he wants something this is how he settles with it.

I gently close my eyes and open my mouth voluntarilly. We both suck into each others mouth as if we're dying from thirst.

"Uummm..." I moaned when I felt his hands hastily undress me from my polo. His hands started to explore around my naked upper body as if he was looking for something. I bent my shoulders and grip hs hair as he started sucking my neck. Then suddenly I felt his hands grope my butt.

"Wait! W-ait! Not here Shohei!" 

"Don't worry no one will hear us." He said in between his kisses.

"No one!? Jesus!This is a public place incase you forgot!" My eyes widened.

"Not anymore, I closed it. Besides I own this place, we can have this all for our selves now."

"What!? Are you crazy?!" This guy never sieze to amaze me at all. 

"So? Do you want me to do you here or I'll make love to you outside where many of my men can actually see us."

"Ugh! You are so mean!" I closed the gaps between our lips and initiated the first move. I could see his lips curve a smile of victory.He curled his arms around my hips and pulled me up with him carrying my whole body weight. I curled my arms around his shoulder as a response. Without breaking our kiss I curled my legs around his hips as he pushed my back to the cold wall .