Chapter 40: Photo

Sheng Xiachen has been particularly moisturized recently. He does not need to wait for Yan Mulin, nor does he need to wait for Sheng Xia Xiao. The new company he has partnered with his friends has just got a big government bill. He is now celebrating with his friends in his villa. There are still many people.

Everyone is of the same age and they are playing similarly. There are chefs in the villa who are giving them barbecue, the lawn becomes their temporary stage, the friends who dance will play with the music, and the friends they bring will also play.

Lin Xue is a partner who has partnered with him to open a company. He has always liked to be quiet, hiding to play with his mobile phone, and drinking and drinking next to it has not fallen. Probably because he is used to playing mobile phones, he will find that Weibo seems to be tonight. Not too flat.

He actually saw his friend's father and a voice actor sneak a sneak peek, and now he found the summer Xiachen who was preparing to join the "dance floor" dance, pulling him back from the paradise, and his father's anecdote would have to be controlled. Take care of those irresponsible media.

Lin Xue walked to the front of the summer Xia, who did not know that Shanda was most afraid of his serious father: "Show you an anecdote, surprise you."

Sheng Xiachen, who was having a good time, was suddenly released. He was slightly unhappy: "Why? Lin Xue, you don't play, don't sweep me."

Lin Xue shrugged and said nothing: "I suggest you look better."

Sheng Xiachen grabbed his mobile phone: "What is the good news in the gossip, not the star boring gossip news..." The words to be spit in the back are automatically silenced.

Lin Xue was very satisfied with Sheng Xiachen's expression like eating a poop. Just say, it will scare you: "I didn't lie to you."

Sheng Xiachen took a deep breath: What is special about this, it is scared, it is scared.

I also sighed that the days when there were no younger brothers were still moist, and it was here waiting for him.

The summer sorrow, which was scared to be caught by the saliva, brushed the whole scandal and used his wisdom to understand the future. This is good, and his dad ran to Yan Mulin's dead child's Weibo. It was discovered by the gossip reporters who had many things in the eye, and evolved into Yan Mulin and found a new love, or his father, don't think that he didn't know that the last time he had a scandal with this dead child was his mother.

The photo was taken by a bastard. The angle was so terrible. The background was a hospital. It was obvious that he was also in the hospital and deliberately removed him. It was too much.

If the scandal is handled with him, it will be changed, but now it is with his father. He can't call his dad now to ask him why he would like to praise Yan Mulin's Weibo. Well, he still doesn't want to die. Do you know that? If his mother asks what to do, even if the mother does not love the Internet, but the ladies who do not represent her do not brush the webpage, the focus is on the ladies who are always dangling in front of her, will always be for various reasons The news told her.

Yan Mulin, what is your special thing is to make things fine, go back and pack up and pack you

Li Xue looked at Sheng Xia Chen with a look at the play, and Sheng Xiachen gave him a look: "Look at the fart."

Li Xue was not afraid of death and said: "Look at you, it's fun."

Sheng Xiachen stretched his leg and pulled out a foot: "Roll" bypassed Li Xue and went back to the house to call.

The room is still relatively warm, and there are many people who eat the cake that the kitchen just burned in the hall. Among them, there is a woman who loves him, Yu Ting, but unfortunately, there is no intention of falling flowers, Sheng Xiachen passed her. I didn't even look at it.