Chapter 10: Characterization

Yan Mu Lin and Yan Zi Qiong's feelings weren't deep, so naturally, he was kicked out from the hospital. Yan Zi Qiong only allowed him to visit occasionally. She said that she did not need him to appear every day. It was probably because her friends in the entertainment industry would come to visit and she did not want him to be seen by others. She fainted while she was working, so many people knew she was sick.

Yan Mu Lin, who knew her concerns, did not say anything. Leukemia was not necessarily fatal. He researched chronic myelogenous leukemia. As long as she had proper treatment, then she could survive more than a decade. Yan Mu Lin did not worry too much, he believed that Yan Zi Qiong herself wanted to live. Otherwise, she would not have come to the hospital. Of course, this still had to be kept from the outsiders.

Afterwards, Yan Mu Lin returned to school. If he did not return, then he would have no place to go to. He did not even have a friend who he could talk to about life, so later, he would work hard on making new friends.

Just as he returned to the dormitory and put down his backpack, a male student from the dorm room next door informed him that someone was looking for him downstairs. Yan Mu Lin checked his mobile phone and saw a missed call. At this moment, he remembered that when he went to the hospital, he turned his phone on silent.

But who would look for him? The missed call was from an unfamiliar number.

Rather than dying of curiosity, it was better for him to come downstairs and meet the person. Hopefully, he wasn't looking for him to settle matters.

Imperial Media College was always filled with luxury cars. Before his eyes was a black car, it was not eye-catching at all. Though, standing at the edge of the car was a man that would attract girls who were looking for boyfriends downstairs. Like Yan Mu Lin, he had a pair of peach blossom eyes that would catch your attention. Yan Mu Lin did not have an impression of Sheng Qing Dong's looks, so he did not associate him with the person.

There aren't any other people around, presumably, this man was looking for him, Yan Mu Lin thought. "Are you looking for me?"

There was no smile on the man's face. He said shortly, "Don't act like you don't know me."

When Yan Mu Lin got closer, he found out that he knew this person from the original owner's memory. It turned out to be Sheng family's eldest young master. He looked good, but this expression, it looks like he needs a little spanking. This young master was looking at him as if he owed him several million.

Yan Mu Lin was irritated by the other person's impatient tone. He smiled with both hands in his chest and said, "I don't know you." How will you respond ah? How?

As long as the owner's memory wasn't fake, then this eldest young master from Sheng family never treated Yan Mu Lin right. When his younger brother, Sheng Xia Xiao, bullied him, he would act as a spectator. Occasionally, he would speak a few words of frigid irony and scorching satire. [to mock and ridicule] He looked down on Yan Mu Lin. Yan Mu Lin was dissatisfied with him.

Yan Mu Lin's sudden 180-degree change slightly shocked Sheng Xia Chen. He raised his eyebrows and confirmed in his heart that this was Yan Mu Lin. The guy who feared even pigs and fishes as long as it was from Sheng family. This brazen provocation, did he no longer want to live?

"Yan Mu Lin, don't make me angry." Sheng Xia Chen consciously warned him.

Yan Mu Lin wasn't afraid, he stood there and said something like this: "What did I do to make you angry? Didn't you call me down? You had something to say. I don't want to quarrel or fight with you."

Sheng Xia Chen wasn't like his younger brother, who right away resorted to his fists when he was angered by Yan Mu Lin. He at least had self-restraint, and could only restrain himself and obtain an internal injury, that's all. He could only use a blitzkrieg strategy to settle his father's business.