Chapter 25: Shadow Play

There were cameras everywhere in the hall, so even if you could not catch the actors' facial expressions, you could still be a cameraman here. Each actor had a matching cameraman. Yan Mu Lin was being followed by a strong cameraman, who was slightly tall and sturdy. Yan Mu Lin admired his figure.

Under the director's command, the five of them read their lines. They were asked for a 100% accuracy. For ordinary people, they would consider this difficult, but professional voice actors practice this kind of thing every day, so they were already familiar with it. That's right, professional voice actors have done this earlier, so they would inevitably be familiar with 《The Imperial Feast List》 and 《The Geographical Map》.

Among the five people, only half of them were professional voice actors. The oldest was Tian Zhen Yang, who have already graduated. Followed by Tang Wen Hao who have also graduated. Yan Mu Lin could still be regarded as half a student. Both Lu Zhong Ting, and Tao Bai Chen were in graduate school. However, they should not be underestimated. Their status today was probably due to a bit of their skills.

Yan Mu Lin did not dare look down on anyone. He seriously did his task.

On the first day of shooting, it was not only Yan Mu Lin who did not dare have contempt on the other people. His co-actors also had the same idea. At the beginning of the first mission, they all strive to meet the requirements of the crew or else they would not reach the next round, nor did they want to be the last one. When the show was aired, first impressions to the audience would be very important. This was the key to gaining fans.

Everyone thought I haven't stopped reading, how would I be graded!

As the eldest, Tian Zhen Yang started first, he got 《The Geographical Map》. He took a deep breath and exhaled: "Rushing to the Northern Pass, walking to Hebei Street, Crimson Bridge, Yang Village, Cai Village, Hexiwu, Anping, the Pier, Zhang Jia Bay, through Tongzhou Bali Bridge, into Beijing Chaoyangmen, out at Beijing Deshengmen. Into Qinghe, Shahe...."

After Tian Zhen Yang started, Lu Zhong Ting had also opened his mouth. It was also 《The Geographical Map》: "Rushing to the Northern Pass, walking to Hebei Street, Crimson Bridge, Yang Village, Cai Village, Hexiwu, Anping, the Pier, Zhang Jia Bay, through Tongzhou Bali Bridge, into Beijing Chaoyangmen, out at Beijing Deshengmen. Into Qinghe, Shahe...."

Tao Bei Chen's was 《The Imperial Feast List》: "Steamed lamb, steamed bear's paw, steamed deer's tail, roast duck, roast chicken, roast green goose, stewed pig, stewed chicken, preserved ham, preserved egg, dried ham, sausage, assorted vegetables...."

Yan Mu Lin also began, he had the same as Tao Bei Chen. 《The Imperial Feast List》: "Steamed lamb, steamed bear's paw, steamed deer's tail, roast duck, roast chicken, roast green goose, stewed pig, stewed chicken, preserved ham, preserved egg, dried ham, sausage, assorted vegetables...."

Tang Wen Hao also had to recite 《The Geographical Map》: "Rushing to the Northern Pass, walking to Hebei Street, Crimson Bridge, Yang Village, Cai Village, Hexiwu, Anping, the Pier, Zhang Jia Bay, through Tongzhou Bali Bridge, into Beijing Chaoyangmen, out at Beijing Deshengmen. Into Qinghe, Shahe...."

Perhaps it was because of the machine that was too strict and rigid, but no one received the 100% accuracy rate on the first round. The highest was Tang Wen Hao who received 95%. The remaining others: Yan Mu Lin was 94% and lost to Tang Wen Hao by a percent. Tian Zhen Yang got 92%, Lu Zhong Ting 91%, and Tao Bei Chen got 88%.

After the scores of the first round came out, everyone looked at each other in dismay.

Tang Wen Hao was very dissatisfied with his score, but still smiled: "I think I will buy one of these machines when I get home."