Chapter 14: Wailing

Chapter 14: Wailing

Yan Mu Lins current mood was like he bought a lot of lottery tickets for so many years, but apart from 5 RMB, he never won a single prize. Then suddenly, the grand prize smashed against him, just like a dream. He never expected that he would meet the kind-hearted driver again. He never imagined it, especially under such circ.u.mstances. He was still thinking about repaying him some time ago, and now, he was caught unprepared.

His point was that the drivers appearance could only be described in one word: Handsome! Handsome! Handsome!

He didnt see the front before, but he saw it this time.

A handsome face with sharp lines was his favorite type. He had a slender figure, perfect proportions, and he even had 6-pack abs! This kind of body could make his saliva flow endlessly. To repay him, can he use his own body ah?

Yan Mu Lin, who was caught up in his flirtatious behavior, realized that he was showing his starry-eyed infatuation. He slowly pulled his hands away from the muscles of the handsome man with a bit of sadness. He was truly unwilling to let go of him, but this was not the time to be lecherous. It was time for him to save this man.

Shao Nuo Yus injuries werent light. There was a long scar on his arm, and the back of his head seemed to be hit by a club. He wanted to call the police and send him to the hospital, but he still hasnt awakened, nor can he send him to the hospital.

In his temporary room, he found a first aid kit. Yan Mu Lin cut Shao Nuo Yus sleeves and cleaned the edges of the wound with alcohol. There was nothing wrong with the rest of his body, but if he does not wake up two hours later, then he would consider sending him to the hospital.

Fortunately, Shao Nuo Yu was not an ordinary person. Even if he was injured severely, he woke up after 30 minutes. When he opened his eyes, he saw Yan Mu Lin throwing away the cotton that was stained with blood to the trash can, then he put away the first aid kit to the medicine cabinet.

Seeing that he was awake, Yan Mu Lin blinked. Shao Nuo Yu seemed to have seen a hint of disappointment in his eyes, he was sure of it. However, Shao Nuo Yu only said: Were in your place?

Yan Mu Lin was indeed quite disappointed, he could only touch the other persons abs when he was unconscious. But it was also a good thing that he woke up. No, Im living here temporarily.

Shao Nuo Yu struggled to get up. Yan Mu Lin reached out to help him. The former wanted to refuse, but his headache was terrible. When he moved, it was like everything was spinning. He couldnt help but close his eyes. Fortunately, Yan Mu Lin supported him and helped him up.

Do you need me to send you to the hospital? Yan Mu Lin asked, frowning.

When everything stopped spinning, Shao Nuo Yu tried to move his unwounded hand, and said: Its okay. My phone got lost last night, can I use yours? What district are we in?

Yan Mu Lin handed him his phone, and told him the district they were in. He watched as Shao Nuo Yu dial a phone number. After he explained the situation to the person on the other end, he returned the phone to Yan Mu Lin.

Thanks for taking care of me today. Someones going to pick me up later. Shao Nuo Yu said politely, without a trace of emotion in his face. He was thinking about who sent those a.s.sa.s.sins today. Darkness covered his heart, and it showed on his face.

Yan Mu Lin felt that he was unable to understand the situation now. He got involved in an a.s.sa.s.sination, but apart from being frightened, he didnt feel any different. Except that he wont tell the other person that he touched his abs! He definitely wont. Even if this world seemed to be more tolerant of h.o.m.os.e.xuality compared to his previous world.