Chapter 39: Likes

After the second episode of "Where is the good voice", Yan Mulin dragged her tired body back to the hotel and insisted on charging the phone's power to use the photo and then roll it to take a shower, completely ignoring him. What kind of sensation the photo caused on the Internet, there will be problems Zhou Wei will help him deal with.

There is a text message lying in the quiet cell phone. Yan Mulin opened it before going to bed and replied.

Today and yesterday are shooting reality shows, the phone has no power, no boot.

After the text message went back, Yan Mulin waited for five minutes and did not see Shao Nuofu replying to his text message. He slept directly to death. He was too tired and had no energy to continue. However, he did not forget to go home to prepare a hot pot dinner with Shao Nuoyu after returning home tomorrow. Well, let's sleep first.

Yan Mulin, who slept in the past, knows that his photo today is once again a big uproar.

That is a photo below, yes.

However, you dare not dare to remove makeup and show people, although now this beautiful and beautiful, the United States breaks the sky.

Traditional opera makeup and dance, you are obviously a professional voice actor, why do you have to rely on your beauty to eat, the point is, we have seen the elegance of the horns, but we did not see the front of the horn

How can a dead child now afflict people?

There is only one photo, and there is no way to identify whether the photo is in the corner, so the netizens with full curiosity ran to the second to forward Yan Yulin's Weibo.

Xue Shen, tell us, is the person in the photo Mr. Jiao? Is it that he feels that he is too long to be seen, and he deliberately paints a costume to make people look after him. After all, the makeup of a drama actor makes people feel very mysterious. After a modern person puts on makeup, it feels like walking into a space-time tunnel and transforming into an ancient person. The portable skirt is swaying and smiling.

Mr. Knife is really getting worse and worse. It's a wonderful dubbing of a man and a woman. It's just that people have to be more and more curious.

After Yan Mulin's Weibo was forwarded by Xue Yuping, several big directors in the circle seemed to be competing to say that they liked the photos. If they didn't want to avoid netizens looking for things, they really wanted to comment on them. In particular, Feng Yuhuai, who has changed his attitude towards Yan Mulin, can't wait to immediately smash Yan Mulin's outburst. Why don't he go out early, I'll be looking for you to take Jia Baoyu, I'm so discouraged. and also

This microblog is freshly hot and hot, and is forwarded by many fans. Eighty percent are drooling.

Netizen 1: Corner carving, you come out, I am looking for you to talk about life but the photos are beautiful, saliva...

Netizen 2: First take the photo down, 舔 screen

Netizen 3: What if I fell in love with you, I can't stop.

Netizen 4: Enchanting, where to run, quickly return to the old man's arms

Netizen 5: The beauty married me and married me.

Netizen 6: Say good Su Yan Zhao, say good HD positive □ □ no p? Corner carving, you come out, we don't hit you.

Netizen 7: Although the diagonal carvings don't feel good, the photos are still beautiful.

User 8: Very beautiful 1

......

All of the above are positive comments, and there are quite a few negative comments.