Chapter 11: Nitpicking

During the hottest spell of autumn, the temperature was high, but the air was dry and it was very sunny. It wasnt so hot that you couldnt breathe.

But that was just the atmosphere outdoors. At this time, Yan Mu Lin, who was still getting used to his body, was facing an enormous challenge. He thought that a team capable of making superior-quality anime would have a better recording studio than their schools, but obviously, he was wrong.

Director Chen told him that they were saving money, and that it was good for the youth to experience the place where previous CVs used to record in. He wanted them to experience the hards.h.i.+ps, hoping it would create wonders.

Towards this, Yan Mu Lin could still accept. In the past, he worked in such an environment where the weather was at its hottest, or when the air conditioner and fans could not be turned on so that it would not affect the quality of the work. A bit of wind could affect the sound quality and final outcome of the characters voice.

In this production of Pan Jinlian, majority of the voice actors worked behind-the-scenes. Surrounded by this group of people, Yan Mu Lin, as a newcomer, was very polite and courteous to his seniors. He had a sense of propriety, and was not arrogant nor self-centered. He got along with everyone in a week. Almost everyone, towards this kind of youth, showed goodwill. Its best to go earliest, and leave the lasted. Never complain, and say anything in their backs. Director Chen said in private that this person must not be underestimated, as he was convinced in his vision and was most likely not going to be wrong.

Most people expressed goodwill towards Yan Mu Lin, but not everyone. There was still a small number of people who was hostile to him.

A first-rate celebrity who was expected to be the female lead of Chen Yu Chaos Pan Jinlianheard that an unknown boy was given the role. This kind of thing, she could not swallow. Not only that. She lost it to a boy, not a girl!

Who cares if Chen Yu Chao, that ordinary-faced man, liked that boy. She must look for an opportunity to meet the person who robbed her rice bowl. Lets see if he was a nine-tailed fox that could fool around with a director.

The nine-tailed fox Yan Mu Lin just recently distributed the voice acting teams lunch boxes. He was reading a book, while currently listening to Wu Dalangs CV talk. Listen, a meimei told me that a superstar would come in the afternoon. Do you want to see?

Yan Mu Lin was puzzled, A superstar? Which one? There werent a lot of people that can be considered a superstar in his eyes.

Recently, Yan Mu Lin and Min Tong Shu have performed the most. They were usually seen talking about their roles. Their teamwork was really good. Director Chen was satisfied with their progress. Min Tong Shu had several years of experience in the voice acting industry. Director Chen intended to make him take care of Yan Mu Lin, but when they got in contact with each other, it was Min Tong Shu who kept on asking Yan Mu Lin questions. In any case, they were progressing very well, without delays. They also saved the animation studio some expenses.

Min Tong Shu spoke while looking at his script, The voice actress female lead of Director Chens Alice in Wonderland, Zhang Jingjing.

Yan Mu Lin thought of something important, Why is she coming? Is it for publicity? She wouldnt be coming here because of a lover, right? Were first-rate celebrities that free?

Min Tong Shu was also a CV with a bit of fame, but because he wasnt very handsome, and his voices quality was quite weak, he was forced to be a behind-the-scene voice actor. It was regrettable that his talent was lacking.

He said, Im not very sure about this. Many young boys, especially those of your age, likes her very much.

While looking at the chicken lunch box Yan Mu Lin set aside for him, Min Tong Shu told Yan Mu Lin some stuff he saw in Baidu about Zhang Jing Jing. To put it plainly, he gossiped.