Chapter 15: Puchi

Chapter 15: Puchi

Before arriving at this hospital and meeting the Sheng family, Yan Mu Lin never thought that he would meet Sheng Qing Dong so quickly. The most common phrase used in his previous world for this was: I must have f.u.c.ked a dog.

But the Yan Mu Lin now wasnt the timid person from before. In front of Sheng Qing Dongs pressure, he could still smile. As far as the original owner was concerned, Father Sheng only contributed his seed. He did not feel filial at all. Not to mention now, Yan Mu Lin did not consider him as his biological father. He felt no connection with him. His current att.i.tude was proper.

In the face of that evil force, he would show his brave side. Show the previous weak coward to them and have them say that he was unworthy of the Sheng family? He cant do that. As for Father Sheng coming over to have him recognize his ancestors, Yan Mu Lin was not worried at all.

Although he did not want to recognize his ancestors, will Yan Mu Lin be impolite? Of course he wont. He can be polite and magnanimous.

Yan Mu Lin said to Sheng Qing Dong: Mr. Sheng, h.e.l.lo. He completely ignored the awkward moment at the back of his mind. He wasnt the one who should be embarra.s.sed, it should be Sheng Xia Chen, not him.

Thinking that they could pick on him. Why should they do that? He did not beat anyone. Besides, he did not know anything about them.

As Sheng Qing Dong listened to Yan Mu Lins words, his face grew as dark as the bottom of a pot. Thinking about it, he thought that it was no good to flare up out here. The Sheng family always cared about face. Sheng Qing Dong has lived for several decades, so he could control his temper. He could not understand Yan Mu Lins att.i.tude today. It was really unusual. In the past, he always lowered his head when speaking, with his voice really soft. Today, he even managed to smile. However, if you paid attention, you would discover that there was no hint of joy in it.

Since Yan Mu Lin called him, Sheng Qing Dong would not allow for his mocking to be heard in this hallway. He nodded and said, Come with me. He directly pa.s.sed by Yan Mu Lin and Sheng Xia Chen.

Yan Mu Lin knew that he was talking to him, but he was not a dog. That guy didnt even call him by his name. He pretended not to know, and walked in the opposite direction. He did not have an appointment wit him. Why should he follow?

Sheng Xia Chen watched as his father and Yan Mu Lin leave him. He was confused due to the actions of Yan Mu Lin. Did my father call me or him? After thinking about it, he followed after his father.

When Sheng Qing Dong was finally outside, and was about to get inside the car, he said: Mu Lin, get in the car. I have something to tell you.

Behind him, Sheng Xia Chen replied: Dad, Yan Mu Lin did not come.

Sheng Qing Dong turned around and saw the handsome face of his eldest son: Where is he?

Sheng Xia Chen pointed upwards. He went upstairs.

Sheng Qing Dong pressed down the flames in his heart, and said: Didnt I tell him to follow? He was met with Sheng Xia Chens silence. The boy did not know whether he should answer. Sheng Qing Dong looked at him, Say something.

Sheng Xia Chen followed his orders and stated: Maybe it was because you didnt call his name just now. I thought you were talking to me.

Sheng Qing Dong: He was obviously talking to Yan Mu Lin. Yes, he did not mention his name, but why did he feel that this was done deliberately.

Sheng Qing Dong just stood there for a while, and remembered that he had another meeting. He said to Sheng Xia Chen, Stay here and wait for Yan Mu Lin. I will have dinner with him tonight.