Chapter 20: Followed

In his previous life, Yan Mu Lins looks were probably only worth 6 points. He was a little more handsome than a normal person, but worse than a handsome man. He could only be described as delicate and pretty. But in this life, he could surely reach 9 points. The genes of Mother Yan and Father Sheng werent bad at all. When Yan Mu Lin was born, he looked exceedingly good. He looked even better than the Sheng familys two brothers. Just recently, he was immensely proud of his height, but today, he was so close to Shao Nuo Yu, and Yan Mu Lin found out that his entire person could actually be held in the others arms. He estimated that Shao Nuo Yus height was at least 1.9 meters, and by comparison, he looked extremely delicate. He could feel his b.a.l.l.s hurt.

With a hint of disappointment, Yan Mu Lin and Shao Nuo Yu distanced themselves from each other. Shao Nuo Yu once again saw a sense of loss flash through Yan Mu Lins eyes. It was exactly the same as that night, he was sure of it.

What was he disappointed about?

Last time, when he suddenly woke up, he felt a bit disappointed; This time, when they distanced themselves from each other, he was disappointed again.

If he thought about it carefully, was Yan Mu Lin trying to get close to him? Shao Nuo Yu really admired his imagination. No. In fact, what he deduced was the truth. He was quite shocked. In the end, what did Yan Mu Lin think about him. It probably wasnt what he was thinking about.

Before this, they were both in a hurry, so he did not have the chance to actually look at him. He had a pair of peach blossom eyes that were always smiling, two eyebrows that made him look soft. He seemed to always have a smiling epxression. His pale skin emphasizes his pink lips. He had handsome features, a perfectly-shaped face, and a straight nose. His smile was like the sun that pushed away the gloomy clouds. Suddenly arriving, gentle and calming, which made his heart race.

His heart race..

Shao Nuo Yu was frightened by these two words, so he feigned not to see the emotion in the others eyes, and accidentally move away from Yan Mu Lins body.

At this time, the hiding people quietly returned to their room. They were talking about the Pa.s.serby A who Yan Mu Lin did the dare with. He had a handsome face, and a slender figure. His face was defined, and exceptionally handsome. The sharp eyebrows, tall nose, thin but tight lips, and the sharp look in his eyes.

Zhu Ying Chen said: Why does that person look so familiar? Its like Ive seen him before, but not in person.

Xie Li Na approved of her words, I think so too, but I cant remember who he is. I dont know if Mu Lin would bring him to sit with us. I really want to know who he is. Ai, Brother Zhang, do you know who he is?

Brother Zhang and the others also shook their heads. They also felt that he looked familiar, but they cannot remember who he was.

At this moment, the two people who were not so far from the toilet were having a short conversation. Yan Mu Lin said, Last time, uhm, I forgot to ask you something.

Shao Nuo Yu asked, What is it?

Yan Mu Lin said: Since we are brought together by fate, then wouldnt it be better to exchange phone numbers, so that we could get in touch with each other?

Shao Nuo Yu held out his hand, which made Yan Mu Lin slightly confused: ? He wanted to bring his hand to his forehead, but stopped at the last minute. Phone. Yan Mu Lin quickly reacted and pa.s.sed his phone to Shao Nuo Yu. If its convenient, then could you also leave your Weibo?

Shao Nuo Yu: .I dont use Weibo frequently. However, Shao Nuo Yu still gave it to Yan Mu Lin.

Yan Mu Lin scratched his nose. When he came to this world, the original owner does not seem to have a Weibo. Very stupid problem ah. When he returns later, then he would open one. He had to redeem his face.