Chapter 38: Screening

What is sacrifice for art?

The current Yan Mulin is the real sacrifice for technology.

He has always admired the male drama actor in the opera, which is subtle and slightly fascinating. Now he is even more admired. After a hard training, he deeply understands that it is really difficult to perform the dance and dance movements. He was only performing dance movements. However, because of the reasons of the dance foundation, the dance teacher temporarily asked him not to sing and dance well. The opera is not a good thing. In the last episode, he completed the performance of the opera and the words. It should not be too much of a problem to sing a playroom.

Yan Mulin naturally wants to challenge himself. Simply agree with the teacher's request. If the effect of the rehearsal is not good, then return to the original arrangement. Teng Guide looks at Yan Mulin's various kinds of ups and downs, and his heart is very happy. Others There are no more episodes of Yan Mulin in the four-stage two-stage program. I really want to know the ratings after the show is broadcast.

Teng Guide now sees that Yan Mulin is like seeing Jin Yuanbao. He also privately ordered to follow Yan Lulin's scriptwriter. As long as Yan Mulin's request is met, he should try his best.

Yan Mulin dressing up in the background is more grand than any other actor. Don't ask, everyone knows the show he wants to perform, even singing and jumping, except envy is envy, no one has any pressure on the bottom of the box. At work, Tao Baichen will especially dance now, what hiphop, mechanical dance is completely out of the question, if he can jump, kill Yan Yanlin in minutes.

It is a pity that no exquisite dance skills are useful or can be performed. The requirements of people's patients are so full of fantasy. It is already very good if you don't want to be a glimpse.

The program team set up a large stage on the large lawn of the treatment center that can accommodate dozens of people. It was built according to the standard. The treatment center has always been quiet, and suddenly there is a huge stage, many patients. They are full of curiosity and their expressions are active.

In the white paper on the head of the white lady who was hanging under the name of the doctor, I looked at the smoke that was ejected and silently lamented: "I thought that when I changed my body, I would also see smoke."

Miss nurse said along the way: "Su, you are really amazing."

White Lady gimmick: "That is."

Ginseng essence continues to smash the corner. This time, it will occasionally look out curiously. It is very curious about the outside world. I really want to go out and experience. I heard that the human world is colorful and interesting.

The order of appearance is the most interesting. Everyone is competing to run ahead. I hope to finish my hard work quickly. This is not because of their professional dubbing skills, nor for their acting skills, but for their lives.

As a newcomer, Yan Mulin was once again silently behind...

It is obvious that the hard-working performance of the opening warm-up performance has become a finale. However, there is no way for this. Whoever makes him a new person will one day have the right to choose.

In fact, Tian Zhenyang's performances are not as bad as they were supposed to be, because they are all professional drama actors, even the costumes are exquisitely customized, and they are exquisitely crafted in one line and one line. The quality of the borrowed goods from the store was bad.

Yan Mulin's exquisite makeup with the performance of the opera stood aside and let the staff put on his performance clothes and looked at the two raised faces in front of him. He made a sad expression to the cameraman.