Chapter 9: Hug

While waiting for the results, Yan Mu Lin kept a relaxed attitude, but to say that he wasn't nervous was a lie. He couldn't help but be nervous. Apart from the advertising voice-over, this was his first formal voice acting job, and he was eager to get it. It had nothing to do with his salary, his past, or his future. He did it for the sense of security.

After the audition, Yan Mu Lin went back to school.

After finishing PE class, Yan Mu Lin felt that his bones were loose and relaxed. His whole body was no longer tense. He was comfortable, and his body's flexibility was great. He would continue maintaining his body. He might have to use his body's flexibility one day.
PE classes were not compulsory classes for their radio broadcasting department, but was an elective course. This was not Yan Mu Lin's choice, but the original owner. Everyone in the class were basically girls, and boys were rarely seen. Sheng Xia Xiao, that childish boy who was almost everywhere, wasn't there. Yan Mu Lin could guess what was going on.

Some time ago, he was nervously preparing for his audition in《Pan Jinlian》. Now, it was already mid-October. Two days later would be the annual Huaxia tradition—the Mid-Autumn Festival.

After taking a shower in the dormitory, Yan Mu Lin checked the time in his phone. He saw that there was a missed call. The caller ID was "Mom". Ever since Yan Mu Lin was little, he had low self-esteem, and had a longing for paternal love. He only met his father when he went to college, and his mother, as he grew up, her attitude soon turned like Sheng Xia Xiao's father. She became particularly indifferent to him.

When he was a child, his mother took him to his grandmother's house. He was better compared to his cousin. The only person who could probably hurt him was his grandmother. Unfortunately, his grandmother died of cancer in his senior year. Since then, Yan Mu Lin became more reserved. The original Yan Mu Lin choosing radio broadcasting, rather than other majors, was a miracle.

Just when he was about to call back, his cell phone rang, so he subconsciously answered the phone.

After a closer look, he discovered that it was not the original's mother who had called. Instead, it was "Mr. Sheng". Yan Mu Lin was forced to be silent, he really did not know how to communicate with people he did not know.

What more, this was the original owner's father. The original Yan Mu Lin did not speak much, so they most likely won't discover that he replaced him. He had his own principles. He did not want to participate in family struggles, he would only avoid and hide. If he can't go to the Sheng family, then he won't go to the Sheng family. They don't have anything to do with him, anyway.

The other party seemed to have been accustomed to Yan Mu Lin's silence, so he directly ordered. "Come and celebrate this Mid-Autumn Festival. I'll take you to see your grandparents."

If he did not want to go to the Sheng family, then Yan Mu Lin can only talk to Father Sheng about it. So in the future, he would not trouble anyone. Yan Mu Lin hesitated for a long time and refused. "No. I'm not going. "

Until now, Yan Mu Lin never refused Father Sheng. In fact, he never responded to him.

He wanted to tell him to go home this time. Did he hear wrong?

"Repeat what you just said?"

Yan Mu Lin pulled on the window curtains and repeated. "Not going, Mr. Sheng."

Yes. Although the original owner did not reject Father Sheng, he never called him "father". Father Sheng probably thought that his son wasn't in the family lineage, so he doesn't call him dad. He didn't think much about it. Today, those words had a different taste. Mr. Sheng. These three characters sounded like sarcasm. A person who was set up high was suddenly rejected. Naturally, his mood was not good. Father Sheng did not ask for a reason and indifferently said. "As you wish."