Part 8 Beyhadh

Two days have passed since Rishi's death and Rudra was completely broken. But Maya had helped him in coming out of it. She was feeling so sad for him, and for Rishi. She had made Rudra come to terms with his death. Now she had planned to make Rudra her knight in shining armour. He himself had promised her unknowingly that "Rishi ki girlfriend or Mritunjay Roy k bich Rudra khada hai" and now she was going to use it for her benefit.

Today they were discussing how to keep an eye on MJ when Ananya came and shouted at Maya. Rudra's words had comforted her so much "uska maksad sirf MERI fikar hai, sirf meri, vo mujhe samjhti hai" .

"Mai Ananya ki jagah NHI hu Rudra and that's a fact" she stated bluntly and it came out very naturally. She couldn't stand his stare and said "I need to leave." But Rudra stopped her and was about to cup her face but he reminisced about what she had said earlier about his touch. She touched his hand and they both got flown away by the intensity of the moment. He needs her and that's what was important to him. He argued to stop her. She asked "kyu ?" Indeed a Very important question of their so called professional relationship. Why she should stay, was it because they had kissed, or was it because he had developed a soft corner for her or was it because he couldn't live without....and he shuddered at the mere thought of it. No he couldn't walk the same path as before. But the truth was he needs her so he said it "kyuki I need you" he paused and continued "kyuki sirf tum hi mere sath ho, Rishi ki girlfriend ko dhundhne me, MJ ko harane me. Please mat jaao"

And Maya melted at his words. She came out of it when she saw Rajeev smirking at her. To put up an act she even promised him of not leaving him ever. After that she wanted to have her me time but Rudra stopped her and said "abhi to Tumne waada Kia hai na k tum NHI jaa rhi. Tum NHI jaogi abhi nhi or vese bhi Nhi, you have promised" and he didn't know what came and he held her by hand and made her sit. He was nodding his head in a no. She liked him like this always nodding like a kid but she realised that he had began crying.

She asked "kya hua hai Rudra, Mai NHI jaa rahi pr tumhe kya hua hai"

"I don't know Maya I don't know. But Rishi k jaane se mai ab tak deal NHI Kar paya Hu or ab tum b yha se Jana chahti ho. Please understand I need you." It felt like he had got addicted to her presence, her care and her affection for him. "Mai to yahi Hu Rudra, dur to tum jaa rahe ho!" And he saw her in amazement. She knew she had binged the right cord.

Rudra couldn't stand her gaze. He understood that she was talking about Ananya and his engagement. What He couldn't understand was the girl in front of her. Within minutes she makes him think right about his decision and the next moment she makes him regret it STRONGLY. He was about to leave but Maya called out "Dekha tum fir jaa rhe ho, par mai yhi Hu, par waada tum mujse le rahe ho. But it's ok. Mai tumhare sath Hu Rudra and before he could go she left. Rudra was again left gaping at her.

Rudra and Maya both don't know that they are drawn to each other just like a moth gets drawn to flame. It's going to be dark, passionate, intense and BEYHADH.

SO DOUBLE POST GUYS. IT'S YOUR SABAR KA FAL. ENJOY! HAPPY READING AND KEEP VOTING.