Chapter 18- Fiji Honeymoon

-Inspired by Dianne's vlog where she said Figi girl instead of Fiji girl, thus resulting in the honeymoon idea-

Two days later

Narrators POV

The blaring of Dianne's phone alarm caused her to groan. Looking at the time on her phone, 4AM. She sighs, closing her eyes once more she rolls over. Turning off the alarm, she snuggles further into her husband, soon realising the reason for her alarm going off. And the reason it's so early. It was the day of their honeymoon.

Dianne had picked the honeymoon destination, much to Joe's surprise. As he'd given her the wedding of her dreams, Dianne had decided to give Joe the best honeymoon. He thought they were off to Rome, Italy, like they had originally planned. But much to Joe's surprise, Dianne had other plans. Fiji, to be precise. He was soon to be in for a shock when he wakes up. She just hoped he'd be happy with the sudden change of destination.

Dianne's POV

Realising we need to be up for our honeymoon at this God awful hour, I try to pry Joe awake but he's not budging. He grumbles something inaudible before resting his head on my chest, snuggling further down. His fingers rubbing circles on my chest. I smile a little before I speak. "Joe, little one, we need to be up," I start to play with his hair, as he slowly sighs at the touch and opens one eye. "Good morning." I smile.
"Times it?" He mumbles.
"It's just past 4AM."
"Dotty go back to sleep, we don't need to be up just yet." He groans.
"See now that is where you are wrong, Mr. Sugg," I smirk. He looks at me confused, sitting up slightly. I grin before continuing. "You know how we're meant to be going to Italy?" He nods. "Or so you thought," I giggle. "I've actually surprised you with a different destination."
Cocking a brow, he looks at me. "Oh? Where are we going?"

"We are off to Fiji." I grin.
"Fiji!? Oh my God, Dianne. That's not cheap." Joe gasps.
"And?!" I shrug.
He shakes his head, smiling. "You are just amazing." And kisses my lips.
"I know." I giggle.

_ _ _ _

We had arrived in Fiji,