Chapter 13- Destiny Or Felix?

Dianne's POV

"It's baby gender day!" Joe sings walking into the bedroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His abs still, after almost 11 years together, mesmerise me. He's not massively ripped, just a nice six pack. They do get more ripped everytime, it's just right. Seeing his abs, still , gets me every time. It makes my heart all a flutter. "Dianne? Di? Dotty?" Joe's voice knocks me out of my daydream.
"Sorry." I blush.
"You were staring into space, are you alright?" He asks coming up to me and wrapping his arms around me. The baby kicking ever so gently. They'd just starting kicking last night. This caused Joe to smile, as he kisses my ever-growing bump. Gosh, I'm so emotional right now. Sniffing, I speak," I'm fine, I was just admiring your body. Again." I blush.
Rolling his eyes jokingly, he speaks, "You can't help yourself, can you?" And smirks.
"No I can't, my fiancé is fit." I bite my lip.
He just chuckles and kisses my lips. "Go jump in the shower then we'll head out." I nod going into the bathroom.

_ _ _ _

We had now checked in, I sit on a chair absolutely shattered as we wait for our turn. "So," Joe turns to me. "what do we think baby Sugg is?"
Joe was convinced we were having a girl. I, and the rest of the Sugg and Buswell clan, all think boy.

"I've told you, boy." I giggle.
"And I've told you," He bops my nose, smiling. "girl." I giggle.
"Well there's not long to wait." I smile just as my name is called.

"So, baby looks great. Measuring as they should be and all healthy. No problems at all, they're very active right now." I giggle.
"They definitely take after me." I laugh. I can't sit still.
"So am I correct in thinking you're wanting to find out the sex of baby?"
"Yes we'd like to, please." Joe says, smiling as  his thumb caresses my hand.

Nodding she does her final checks, before turning to face us. "I'm pleased to tell you, you're having a....." (I'm evil. Nah jokes, you'll find out in a min.)

"... Girl."
"I knew it." Joe smiles as a tear rolls down his cheek. He had the biggest smile on his face.
"Our little Destiny." He whispers..

Seeing the pure love on Joe's face, just showed how much love he had for her already. He was already so protective of her. I was so glad that I was wrong and Joe was right, because I honestly feel like she's going to be such a daddy's girl. He's already wrapped around her little finger.

_ _ _ _

Once home, Joe buggered off upstairs, no doubt to finish the nursery. Now we knew the sex of the baby, he could fully finish it. We'd stopped off on the way home to get some paint so we could finish it off. We had decided on grey and pink. It felt so much more real now we knew the sex.

Around two hours later, Joe comes downstairs, covered in paint. "I swear to God, we are not having anymore kids," He groans as I laugh. "That stupid cot was a fricken nightmare to build."
"I'm sure you've done a great job, Joey. Can I see?" I ask, a smile briming.
His face softens as he nods. "Sure, come on." He takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

Opening the door, I gasp. He'd done an incredible job, he really had.

"Joe

"Joe. Oh my God," I breathe. "It's perfect. Wow. You've done an excellent job." I kiss his lips.
"Thank you," He kisses my lips back. "I didn't mean what I said, by the way." He laughs.
"Huh? Mean what?" I ask.
"That we're not having anymore kids." He laughs.
"Oh that," I giggle. "well, we'll see afterwards." I laugh, clearly joking.

"Cheeky," He jokes. "are you ready to go tell the rest it's a girl?" He beams.

I just nod, "Let me get changed first." He nods kissing my nose, as I head to our bedroom and decide on what to wear.

I settle on this,

as I sort my, now rusty brown hair, out

as I sort my, now rusty brown hair, out. It was a variation of a rusty brown and red colour, due to being pregnant, I'm not allowed to dye it. So as I'm a dyed red head, it goes a rusty brown colour, which I don't hate, but don't particularly love. But, I'm carrying a tiny human, so it's worth it.

With my hand on my bump, I head downstairs. Joe smiling at me, as I walk over to him.
"You look beautiful." He smiles.
Sighing, "Thank you."
Lifting my chin up, he looks me in the eye. "Hey, what is it?"
"It's just," I sigh. "nothing fits me right now, I feel fat. My engagement ring is too tight on my stupid fat, swollen fingers. I feel so disgusting and unattractive and I'm so hormonal and emotional. I hate it." Joe pouting, wipes a stray tear that had fallen from my eye. Tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, he takes my hands in his."Dotty," He starts. "Darling. You are not fat. You're growing our beautiful Princess in here. You are definitely not disgusting or unattractive. If anything, you've never looked more beautiful," I laugh. "No it's true. Honestly, seeing how beautiful you look right now, carrying our Desi, makes me fancy you more and fall in love with you all over again. I know you hate feeling like you're fat and horrible. But my darling, you're not, OK? I'm the luckiest man in the whole, wide world to get to call you mine. To wake up everyday next to you, I bloomy well thank my lucky stars. You are just the most natural beauty I've ever laid my eyes on. You're incredible and so, so selfless. I love you for you, OK?" He reassures me. How can one human being make me feel so lucky and beautiful, when I felt so down and fat just a few minutes earlier? He makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, he really does. He always reassures me that I'm beautiful. And right now, I've never felt more beautiful.

"Thank you." I whisper.
"Feel better?" I nod, kissing his lips. "Good, let's go and tell the family."

A.N. She's back!!
I suddenly had the motivation to write again so I'm hoping to keep this going!!

I've got a few drafts part- written which I'm hoping to get out sometime.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you liked this chapter! Xxx