Chapter 2- The Start Of Year 7

Year Seven.

Dianne's POV

My God awful alarm blared through the speakers of my phone that morning, making me groan and shut my alarm off. I rub my eyes as I sit up.

Its the first day of High School. Great. 

I'd always been a loner. Since I started Primary. I've never made any friends. I guess since I'm quite into my books and my films, no one really knew what to say to me. So they never bothered.

Having a quick shower, and decide on what outfit to wear. We don't need to wear a uniform, so this kind of makes it more difficult for me to pick one each day.

As it's September here in Aus, it's quite cool. So I opt for this,

(one: lets pretend this is Dianne, and two: lets pretend they're twelve)

and head downstairs. Rushing my breakfast, I shove my lunch money and keys in my bag. Shouting bye to my parents and make my way for the bus.

_ _ _ _

Arriving at school, I suddenly feel my breathing hitch. I felt so nervous, my throat was drying up.

This place is massive. And I'm most definitely going to get lost.

A group of beautiful girls walked through the halls, pushing past everyone.

 ''Hey bitch,'' I turn my head to see the blonde with the pink top on looking at me

 ''Hey bitch,'' I turn my head to see the blonde with the pink top on looking at me. ''You're in my space. Move.'' I stand there frozen to the spot. My legs wouldn't move.

''Are you deaf? I said move.'' She starts to push me, laughing as I fall to the floor. ''Oh look, she's fell down. Hey, lets kick her.'' And so it begins. I cower, getting ready for the full brunt of it.

''Hey, leave her alone.'' A male voice speaks, a familiar male voice may I add, as they offer their hand and help me up.

''Joe?'' I look up to see the boy I'd met on the beach a few days ago, stood next to me.

''Figures,'' The blonde laughs. ''of courseeeee they know each other.'' She rolls her eyes, knocking us both, flicking her hair and walking off.

''Are you alright?'' Joe asks.