He's Showing Signs

Mary and Terrance

So we have another case, one with a dead body so I am pretty much needed. 

The body is identified as a 40-year-old man by the name of George McCloud, he was the president of a business company and a member of an exclusive country club. He was found dead in an alleyway by a dumpster. The ambulance brought his body to the police station for me to examine. And so far I haven't found any physical wounds on him, so I decide to test his blood to see if there were any poisons in his body. 

So I took a sample of his blood, enter it into a machine, run it through and see the results pop up on the computer. 

But before I could read it, Terrance walks into the room. Probably here to get some information. 

"Hey Terrance," I greet him with a smile. 

Terrance smiles back and greets back, "Hey Mary," then he gestures over to the body, "so what are the damages here?"

"Well, there aren't any physical wounds on him, so I drew some blood from him to test and see if there were any poisons in his bloodstream, and I was about to look at what the results were until you walked in, which is actually good timing," I explain to him then usher him to follow me to the computer.

He follows me and we both stand in front of the computer, but then I felt Terrance's paw land on top of mine. My eyes widen in surprise and my cheeks burn with a blush. Terrance realizes where his paw was then he removes it and chuckles nervously and clears his throat. 

I quickly snap out of it and focus, getting back to the results. 

"So it looks like the results are positive for poisoning," I look and see what kind of poison was in his body, "and it looks like the poisoning was...snake venom?" That's strange.

"Snake venom?" Terrance mutters in confusion and curiosity, "you said that you haven't found any wounds on him?" Terrance questions.

"That's right I haven't," I said, then I thought up of something, "unless the venom was put in him differently."

"Like how?" Terrance questions.

"Like maybe the venom was in his food or a drink he had last before he died or something like that," I tell him my theory. 

Terrance puts on his thinking face. "Yeah, that does sound possible, do you think you can figure out what he last ate before he died?"

"Hm, I could do an x-ray of his stomach and see if there's still food left in there. Hopefully, it hasn't all been digested completely yet," I come up with the idea as I walk over to my x-ray machine, getting it all up and ready.

Terrance nods his head and makes his way out the door, "Sounds good, I'll let the others know of your findings."

I nod and hum in response as I wait for my machine to warm up.

Patricia and Damien

I am sitting outside my apartment, on my balcony, grading my students' assignments. But my neck and shoulders are hurting me again with the tension and stiffness in them. I try to rub it off with my hand but it wasn't working. 

"Neck still stiff?" A familiar voice asks. 

I look up and find Damien in the same position he was when we first met. It was almost like deja vu. Damien climbs his way down and gracefully jumps over to my balcony like he did the first time. 

"Hello Damien," I greet him with a smile, "what brings you here today?"

Damien shrugs his shoulder and answers, "Just wanted to pay my favorite over-stressed teacher a visit." 

Instead of huffing in annoyance like a normally would have, I laugh softly. But I was interrupted by the lingering pain in my neck and shoulders. My smile wipes away and I groan in pain as I still try and rub away the pain, but it still wasn't working. 

I hear Damien sigh and he makes his way over to me. I then felt his two furry paws on my neck and shoulders and I feel him rubbing and massaging them. 

"Wha-Damien? What are you doing?" I ask him, feeling confused. 

"Giving you a massage," Damien says as his paws massage all the right spots. 

"Well I see that, but why?" I ask, trying so hard not to moan out loud.

"Because you need it, bad," Damien points out as his thumbs rub against my neck in circles. 

I couldn't hold back the moans any longer because he's taking care of all the right places. And finally, I felt the stiffness and tension melt away by Damien's touch. This massage is amazing and I don't ever want it to end.

Linda and Isaac

So I'm at home right now enjoying some time to myself. I'm sitting in my bathtub enjoying a nice hot relaxing bath. I had bubbles surrounding me and sometimes I can't help but gather some up in my hands and blow at them, watching them fly and fall back down to the water. 

I sigh in delight and take a sip of my favorite wine when suddenly my phone starts ringing. I wonder who's calling me? I know it can't be Tye cause he's out on vacation right now. 

I place my glass on the table beside me and reach for my phone that was also on the table. I look at the number and see it's an unknown number. Oh god, I hope it's not another stalker! I can't tell you how many calls I get from those creeps. 

I take a deep breath and take a chance by pressing the answer button and hold the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Linda?" It's Isaac!

"Isaac?"

"Yeah it's me," Isaac confirms. 

My face brightens up and I feel relief flow through my body. "Hey! How're you doing?"

"I'm doing good," He chuckles, "you?"

"I'm fine, just having some me time," I say, lifting my foot out of the water.

"Oh, w-well I hope I'm not interrupting," Isaac stutters a little, so cute!

"No no, you're not interrupting anything, I'm glad you called," I assure him. 

"Really?" He asks with slight hope in his voice. 

"Yeah, in fact I'm glad that it was you who called me and not some stalker or something," I tell him as I reach over and grab a piece of my favorite truffles. 

"A stalker?" Isaac questions with curiosity. 

"Yeah," I say after eating the truffle, "I can't tell you how many times I've gotten calls from those weirdos."

Isaac chuckles and says, "With you I'm guessing a lot."

I laugh along with him, enjoying myself even more now that Isaac and I are having a good laugh. I spend the whole afternoon telling Isaac stories about the weird and crazy calls I get and the two of us just laugh our butts off.