He Gets Jealous Over Another Guy

Mary and Terrance

Mary's POV:

I'm sitting in a cafe with one of the other officers who work at the force. He invited me to go grab some coffee and pastries. 

"So have there been any interesting cases lately?" I ask, trying to strike up a conversation. 

"Well, there was one where some looney coo-coo bird furry was going crazy, he was raging in a grocery store and we had to send three of our men in there to try and keep him distracted long enough for one of us to come up from behind him and knock him down. He's now in the hospital getting some help," Cliff tells me. 

"Wow," I chuckle in amusement, "that must have been one wild ride."

"Yeah, it was," Cliff laughs. I laugh along with him. 

Terrance's POV:

I walk into a cafe shop wanting to grab a cup of coffee. I'm making my way over to the register when I spot Mary sitting with Officer Cliff.

They were both laughing and smiling at each other. I did not like that one bit! I didn't even realize that I was snarling and growling till I noticed the guy next to me shaking. I stop growling but I'm still snarling. Then I get out of line and make my way over to Mary and Officer Cliff. 

Mary's POV:

Cliff and I cald down from our laughter after hearing that funny case story. 

Cliff was about to say something when he was interrupted by Terrance. 

"Hey you guys," Terrance greets us. There was something in his expression that I can't exactly explain. He looks unpleased, but I can't seem to figure out the rest. 

"Hey Terrance," I greet him back. 

"Uh, hey," Cliff greets too, but in a confused way. 

"What brings you two here?" Terrance questions, quirking up his brow in a questioning way. 

"Oh well, Cliff invited me to come to this cafe and have some coffee and pastries," I tell him, "would you like to join us?" I ask him. 

Terrance smiles, I think, and he says, "Certainly, I'll just grab a coffee and maybe a donut too. Mary, would you like to accompany me? I see that you may want a refill?" Terrance offers and gestures at my cup, which is almost empty. 

"Oh, yeah sure," I agree and grab my cup and scoot out of the booth, "be back in a bit Cliff," I tell Cliff then Terrance and I make our way to the register. 

But I was still curious on why Terrance was acting so weird back there.

Patricia and Damien

Patricia's POV:

The final school bell rang and school is finally done for today. I am packing my stuff when there's a knock at the door. I look and see one of the other teachers who work here, Mr. Addams, is standing at the door.

"Hello Mr. Addams," I greet him politely. 

"Hello Patricia," He greets back. 

Mr. Addams is a bit of a casanova here at the school. He's gone out with almost half the female teachers here. Well, all except the old librarian, the geometry teacher, and me. 

"How was your class?" Mr. Addams asks, leaning against my desk. 

"It was alright," I say as I pack my students' assignments into my briefcase bag.