First Kiss; Elizabeth and Seth

Elizabeth and Seth

Seth walks into his office, still carrying me bridal style. He closes the door behind him and grabs hold of a chair and sets me down on it. Then he walks off to his desk to grab something. 

To remind you of what happened, Natasha stopped me in the hallway and threatened me about telling Seth about her little makeout session with her husband's rival for mayor, William Sheffield. And to make sure that I kept my mouth shut, she was about to strike at me with her sharp claws, but Seth came in and stopped her before it was too late. They argued until Seth ordered security to take Natasha home while took me to his office. 

I watch as Seth pulls out a first aid kit from one of the drawers in his desk. Then he closes the drawer and comes over to me with the first aid kit in hand. And he kneels on one knee, opens the first aid kit, and pulls out the stuff he needs. 

Seth pulls out a roll of bandages and a pair of scissors then sets the first aid kit down on the floor. He starts unraveling the bandages till he has a fair amount then cuts it. Seth puts the roll of bandages back in the first aid kit and takes the bandage and starts wrapping it around my neck. 

"Does it still hurt?" Seth asks me with his gentle and soothing voice.

I shake my head and tell him, "It feels sore, but it doesn't hurt as much as it did at first."

Seth nods his head and tapes the bandage to keep the end down. "You wouldn't happen to know why Natasha was about to strike at you, do you?" Seth asks me. 

My emotions change from relief to nervousness, I still feel scared about telling him about Natasha and William cause I still don't know how he would react. I don't know if I can do it.

"Elizabeth?" Seth questions my silence, raising a brow. 

He's rarely ever called me by my full name. He only calls me by my full name when he knows I'm hiding something from him. I bite my lip and try to figure out what I should do. Either tell him the truth or just lie and say everything's fine. But even if I lie to him, he'd see right through it. Seth is smart and can see through any act. So I knew that there was no way out of this. I have to tell him the truth. 

I sigh and say to him, "She was about to hurt me because..." I pause for a second, "I know something that she doesn't want anyone, especially you, to know."

Seth looks at me with a blank expression and asks me, "And what exactly is it that she doesn't want me to know about?"

I look down at my feet and finally tell him, "At the press conference after the photographers took some pictures, and I went inside to go to the bathroom, I heard noises coming from one of the storage closets. And when I looked inside to see what it was, I found that it was............(sigh) Natasha and William Sheffield making out," I finally say, "Natasha confronted me and threatened me to keep my mouth shut, and she was going to hurt me to prove a point." 

I look up at Seth and see that he was disappointed. He breaths in and out through his nose and shakes his head looking down at the floor. 

"I see," He muttered. 

Oh no! Now I feel awful, this is exactly what I was afraid of! Well, he's not exactly reacting like I thought he would, but it was a little close to what I imagined. 

"I always thought something was going on," He says, "she's been acting strange and she's constantly canceling our plans together to do other stuff, probably with other men like William."

I was a little surprised to hear him say that, then again, he's always telling me about how Natasha has made other plans or came up with excuses not to go out with Seth.