Second Meeting Part 3

Jennifer and Jordan

I decided to explore the town today, try and get to know it better. So right now I'm in the town square, checking out half of the shops around here. 

One store, in particular, caught my attention. 'The Power of Music'. It was a music store, back home in the city the music store was one of my favorite places to shop. 

I decide to head in there and check it out, maybe buy something too. It looked pretty cool on the inside just as it did on the outside. One of the workers came up to me and asked me if they could help me find anything. I ask them if they have the new album of my favorite artist, David Guetta. I was going to buy it back in the city but I was too late thanks to my family. Thankfully they did have it and she shows me the way to it. We find it and I thank her and she says 'you're welcome' then walks off to do other stuff. 

I grab the CD and was about to head for the register but then I'm stopped by a familiar voice. 

"Well well," I jump a little and turn to see it's Jordan, leaning against the wall at the end of the aisle. "I was hoping I would be seeing you again soon." 

Jordan pushes off the wall and walks towards me. I didn't know what to do as he came closer and closer. He looks down at the CD in my hand and has a look of interest on it. 

"You like David Guetta?" He asks me. 

I nod my head in response. "Yeah, he's my favorite DJ."

"Sweet," He hums and takes the CD out of my hand. "You know that this is his latest album release?" He questions me. 

I nod my head again. "Yeah I know, I wanted to buy it back when I lived in the city but I never got the chance because my family was hustling, getting our stuff packed and everything."

 Jordan hums then hands the CD back to me. "Bummer." He says. 

I nod and take the CD back. "So you thinking of buying it?" He asks me. I hum yes to him. "Cool, come on," He grabs my wrist suddenly and pulls me along, "I need to buy some CD's of my own anyway." 

Okay but I don't see why I had to come along. Jordan drags me out of the aisle and drags me down another one with a different genre of music. This genre was of rock n' roll. I think it's a good genre, I'm just not a big fan of it. Jordan scans through the rows, searching for something. But then his eyes finally land on something and he reaches over and grabs the CD.

Then he starts dragging me again and we find ourselves at the register. 

"Hey, Jordan!" The cashier, who was a squid furry, greets Jordan. 

"Hey, Cray what's up buddy." Jordan greets him back, the two doing a little bro shake.

"Ah not much," Cray says shaking his head, his tentacles, which looked like his beard, move side to side. "So whatcha buying today man?" 

Jordan grabs my CD out of my hand and he places both our CDs on the counter. "Just these two." 

Cray nods his head and scans the two CDs and charges them. I wanted to stop him but Jordan prevents me from doing so. Cray tells Jordan the total of the purchase and Jordan pulls out his leather wallet and gives Cray a 10 dollar bill. Cray takes the bill, opens the register and places the bill in it, and hands Jordan his change. He then puts the CDs in a small bag and hands it to Jordan. 

Jordan thanks Cray and he grabs my wrist again and drags me out of the store. When we walk out of the store, I finally get the chance to speak, "Why did you buy me the CD?" I ask him.

He looks at me and answers, "Because I wanted to."

"Yeah, but I never asked you to-," I try to say but Jordan interrupts me.